Chapter 21

Sofia's P.O.V
I woke up in bed I slowly started looking around for Jason I didn't see him.
"Hey babydoll" I hear a voice say.
"I'm so happy to see you" The voice begins to get closer and closer.

"I'm so happy you are finally home little one" The voice says again.
I freeze not being able to move
"Elvis" I whisper.
"That's me babydoll" He says smiling.
"How did you get me and where is Jason" I say.

He walks up to me and yanks me by my hair.
"Your mine now bitch your not going any fucking where again" He whispers in my ear forcefully pushing my head forward releasing my hair.

"Where are we" I say shakily.
"We are home" He says walking into the bathroom.

He walks out with handcuffs and a rope
"If you start moving back it will be so much worse" He says walking up to me and touching my face.

I finch and move my cheek from his hand he grabbed my face forcing me to look at him. I saw nothing but pure evil and darkness in his eyes.

"You will do as I say and if you hesitate in the slightest way I will hurt the shit out of you until you obey me do I make myself clear" He say.

"Yes sir" I say shaking.
"Good" He says grabbing my arm and bring it behind my back and cuff one of my wrist than the one.

"Owww" I say in a whisper.

Elvis's P.O.V
She will be locked in this room all day and night. I have her hands cuffed behind her back and used the rope for her feet and I put duct tape over her mouth.

"I will be back in 8 hours slut be a good girl" I say before slapping her and walking out.

I will make her life a living hell as long as she is with me. I go to the studio to record some songs for my album coming up.

8 hours later
I walk into our room to find her still there but asleep oh hell no she is not sleeping at all while she is here.

I walk over to her and slap her as hard as I could I pulled the rope off her legs and I cuff her.

I threw her on the floor and started kicking her.
"Owwwww please stop" she says trying to crawl away from me. I pull her back to me and pin her to the floor.
"Elvis stop" she says kicking me in my crouch I roll over to the side because of the pain.

I see her quickly get up and run to the door than my man grab her and hold her in place for me.

"Your stupid bitch" I grab her hair and yanked her to face me. I punch her right in her gorgeous face.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" she screams
I tell my man to leave I push her on the bed and take off all her clothes.

I cuff her back to the bed as she laid on her stomach. I walk to our closet and bring out a belt and a belt with spikes. I see the fear in her eyes I grab a sweaty shirt and wrap it around her mouth.

"Your listen here bitch and listen good Sofia I'm going to wear your little perfect ass out if I see one tear fall I will double it and I'm not stopping til I'm tired" I whispered in her ear and kissed her back.

I sit up and take off my shirt and open the windows. I walk back to her and touched her ass I feel her flinch at my touch. I pick up the one with spikes SMACK!!!!!

"Mmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!" She goans loudly trying to scream, trying to kick her legs.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!!!!!!
2 hours later
I was still hitting her and sweating like crazy her body wasn't moving and she wasn't making any noises I see all the blood on her back, on the white sheets. I drop the belt and walked out the room.

Sofia's P.O.V
I couldn't feel my back after an hour
It hurt so much I was trying to hold in my tears but couldn't I let them fall which caused me more pain.

It hurt to move once he was done I just laid there I felt nothing but numb and emptiness I close my eyes and wish I was with Jason I missed him so much or up in heaven.

I didn't want to be around Elvis I hate him so much before I knew it more tears were falling I couldn't keep it in anymore. After crying for 20mins I hear the door open again. I hear a sigh.

He walks to the bathroom and brings a small bucket and a couple of small towels I hear him place the bowl down and the bed sinked in a little.

I feel him start to clean my back it hurt so much I started crying again. Once he was done cleaning up the blood he gets up and takes a picture.

He bends down in front of me and show me the picture I gasped as I saw really deep deep cuts on my back. I couldn't believe he did this to me after he said he wouldn't hurt me again I turned my head away from his phone.

I want to get out of here, I want Jason again I need to get out of here before he kills me.