Chapter 5

Still Sofia's P.O.V
I feel him grab my hair and turn me around to face him.

"Good afternoon to you to babygirl" he says smiling.
I couldn't say anything I just stood there frozen with fear.
"I said good afternoon" he says with a clam voice.
"G-good a-afternoon E" that's what all came out before he kissed me.

I didn't want to kiss back but I did than I felt him grab my ass.
"Stop can I go upstairs to take a shower" I say quietly but to my surprise he heard me.
"Yes but I have to join you" he says smiling unlocking the door he grabs my hand taking us to our room.

Gladys P.O.V (late afternoon)
"There y'all two are where have y'all been?" She asked.
I looked down because of the bruises I really wanted to run into her arms and get away from Elvis.

"We were in the jungle room playing pool" he says smiling.
"Is that true Sofia" she asked.
"Yes ma'am" I say keeping my head down feeling tears forming in my eyes.

"I was looking for y'all to let y'all know that dinner will be ready soon" she says
"Ok mama" Elvis says and give her a kiss on the cheek.

Elvis's P.O.V
I walk us upstairs to our room once we get there I shove Sofia in first and turn her around and slap her.

"What have I told you about talking after a beating Sofia" he says angrily
"To not to but she asked me a question" she says

"Don't do it again you understand me" he says grabbing my face.
"yes" she said.
"It's sir to you have you forgotten all the rules after a beating maybe I need to beat you more so you don't forget don't you think!" He says grabbing my face harder.

"No sir you don't need to do that" she says shaking.
"Good now go get in the shower I will be in there in a bit" I say letting go of her face.
"Yes sir" she says quietly.

I go downstairs to get an ice pack,pain pills and sleeping pills for Sofia and some food from dinner for us.

I walked back upstairs and saw the bathroom door closed I went to open it and it was locked.

"SOFIA OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!!!" I say.
No answer
"SOFIA!" I yell.
Still no answer I hear the shower running though.

I broke the door and I saw my babygirl on the floor unconscious "SOFIA BABY WAKE UP BABY WAKE UP!!!" I wrapped her in a towel and laid her on the bed i saw freshly new cuts on her legs and arms.

"MAMA" I yelled.
"GET THE FAMILY DOCTOR HERE NOW!" I yelled.

Sofia's P.O.V
I went into the bathroom to take a shower and wait for Elvis to join me like he said.

I turned on the water and made it super hot I locked the door got my razor I hide behind the mirror of our medicine cabinet and started to cut not wanting to stop until I passed out.

I cut for letting him hurt me so bad this time I didn't stop til my vision got blurry and everything around me started to spin I heard Elvis yelling my name than the door broke than everything went black.

Gladys P.O.V
I was cleaning the kitchen when I hear
"MAMA!!" coming from Elvis
"GET THE FAMILY DOCTOR HERE NOW" I heard him say and I rushed to call the doctor.

After I called I went upstairs to Elvis room and saw Sofia on the bed unconscious she had on one of Elvis shirts.

"Oh my god what happened" I gasped
Elvis look at me with tears coming down his face
"Get out mama please just let me know when the doctor get here" he said

I walked out and started praying that Sofia was ok and waited for the doctor.

Elvis's P.O.V
What felt like an hour the doctor was finally here I go downstairs to greet him and take him upstairs he tells me to wait outside the door.

20 minutes later

Doctor's P.O.V
I walked out to Elvis
"She is stable but you need to keep an eye on her" I say and takes out a piece of paper

"No more abuse towards her Elvis she is in a super fragile state" I say
"Do you know she's not eating" I also said

"Yes she is" Elvis says
"She's not she is forcing herself to throw up after she eats you need to keep an eye on that please here is her prescription for the pain" I said

I handed Elvis the piece of paper
"She should be waking up soon" I say
" Have a good rest of your day Mr. Presley" I say walking downstairs
"Thank you doc" I hear Elvis say as I walked out the front door.