Chapter 20

Sofia's P.O.V
All I see is darkness I don't want to die I want to wake up I want to see Jason I miss him. Why can't I feel anything like pain or anything. I hear what sounds like a door open and someone crying than the person started talking.
———————————————————-
"Sofia I don't know if you can hear me but it's Jason I'm here right by your side til you wake up. I know we haven't known each other that long but I'm in love with you and I can't keep pushing that feeling to the side I love you so much and I want to be with you forever and have a family with you and so much more I want to show you what love truly is please wake up so I can show you that I will be here til you wake up baby I love you so much Sofia."
—————————————————————
Jason???? Why is he crying why can't I wake up???

The Angel's P.O.V
"Your not dead your in a coma"
"A coma how long have I been in one" I say
"You been in one for almost a whole day"
"Why can't I wake up I want to see Jason" I say
"I will wake you up but take it easy please"
"I will thank you so much" I say

Still Sofia's P.O.V
My eyes fluttered open slowly I try to move OH!! There's the pain I wasn't feeling shit my body hurts. I see Jason holding my head asleep.

"Jason" I say shaking him a little
"Mmm" He mumbles
His head shoots up
"You're awake how are you feeling? Are you ok? Do you want me to get the nurse? Are you hurting badly?" He says with tears in his eyes.
"I'm ok" I say wiping his tears away.
"I thought I lost you" He says leaning in for a kiss.

The kiss was magical the doctor came in and asked me questions and checked me he said I can leave in a week.

"It's ok baby I need to find a new place anyways and a week will give me enough time" he says kissing me

A week later
We were sitting watching a movie in our new house it was huge and beautiful and absolutely stunning.

There was a knock on the door but it was 11 at night will be here this late.

"I will be right back" Jason said giving me a kiss and going to the front door.

Jason's P.O.V
I walk to the front door to see who it is I open it and not happy with who I see.
It's one of Elvis's bodyguards I fucking hate them.

"What do you want and why are you hear"I say to the bodyguard.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I hear a high pitch scream.
I run to the sound I run upstairs to our room. The door was locked and I start to kick it open once I did. I see my baby naked with her ex abuser on top is her. One of the bodyguards tied me a chair.

Elvis's P.O.V
It's been a week since I found it Sofia is still alive and that they moved to another house but I been having my bodyguards spy on them for 2 weeks now.

We drove down the driveway turning off the headlights I get out and walk to the back of the house while one of my bodyguards knock on the front door.

I break in and walk to the living room hiding behind the wall where I see them cuddling. There was a knock on the door and Jason gave her a kiss and said I will be right back and walks off.

Show time!

I walk up to the couch behind Sofia I hurry and put a cloth over her mouth so she won't scream and pulled her upstairs to there room. She was kicking and crying and fighting me. I threw her in the bedroom locking the door she was crying and backing away from me. I start to undress myself leaving my boxers on. I walk to her pulling her up to me.

"Let me go please" she says crying and trying to push me off.
SLAP!
"I can do what I fucking want to you" I say pulling off her shorts and panties.
She was crying begging me to stop.
"Yes baby beg for me" I say touching her and taking off her shirt and bra.
"JASON!!!! JASON!!!" She screamed I slapped again and began choking her.
"He can't fucking save you this time" I say as she struggles to breathe I let her go and slap her again.

"Why did you escape again" I say throwing her on the floor. I walk up to her and picked her up then slammed her against the wall.
She groans loudly while crying.
I pull her naked body towards me and bend her over the bed.

Sofia's P.O.V
Right before Elvis could do anything Jason shot him in the leg and runs over to me.
"Did he" he says
"No you got here just in time" I say shaking and crying while trying to breathe. I start to shake more I was starting to have trouble breathing.

"Deep breaths baby" He says taking off his shirt and putting it over me. Than picks me up and take me to the car. I grab his hand before he shut the door.
"I can't breathe Jason" I say trying to take deep breaths and come to find out I was having a panic attack I never had one of those before. Than I blacked out.
—————————————————————-

Should I stop here completely or keep writing?????
I really need some feedback plz😊
Thank you for reading my book I hope y'all are liking it.