Chapter 2

Elvis P.O.V (Mid Morning)
Sofia looked beautiful;I can tell it made her a bit uncomfortable due to the short dress.

I walked over to her and said "that's much better darling" twirling her around than gave her a kiss.

We walked downstairs to eat breakfast,
" I'm not hungry" said Sofia.
" little one you need to eat" I said.
" I'm just got hungry right now Elvis" , she said getting an attitude with me.

I gave her a look and she just rolled her eyes and sat down. I excused us from the table where my parents were eating at.

I pulled her up by her arm dragging her to the living room and pushing her on the couch, closing the doors so no one can hear us.

"Why are you being a brat right now Sofia!" I said angrily.

" I'm not!" She yelled back.

"You don't yell at me do you understand me" ,I grabbed her face looking at me.

She didn't answer; she pushed my hand away running upstairs, but before she could open our bedroom door I grabbed her waist pinning her to the wall.

" Where do you think your going little one I wasn't done talking to you." I say holding her waist in place.

Sofia's P.O.V
"Elvis let go now" I try to break free from his grip.

"You're not going no where until you eat something" he said seriously.

" Ugh, I'm not hungry how many times do I have to tell you" I argued back.

" If you won't eat I will make you eat" he pulled me back downstairs to the kitchen; thankfully his parents weren't in here anymore

"Sit" he said pointing to the chair at the table.

"Asshole" I mumbled and sat down. Elvis came back with two plates of food, and he set mine in front of me.

"Eat" he said .

I picked up a piece of bacon and ate it slowly, and then, eat some eggs,grits,and a little bit of a banana.

I feel Elvis staring into my soul, so, I look up at him
"What?" I asked.
"You are really testing me this morning darling, and I'm not in the mood for it" he said sternly.
"I'm eating like you asked" I said with a slight attitude.
"That's it Sofia!!" he slammed his fist on the table, making me jump.

I started eating everything; not wanting him to get any more angry at me.

Elvis P.O.V
I'm so fed up with her attitude this morning.

"All done" Sofia says. I look at her plate the food is all gone.
"Good girl" I kissed the back of her hand.
"Can I go upstairs now please?" she asked.
"What do you need to go upstairs alone for?" I said, staring at her because she knows how I feel about her being alone upstairs.
"Ummm, I would like to read a book" she says unsurely.
"To read a book?" I repeat.
"Yes" she says. 
" Ok little one, I will let you, but, you can't lock the door, and, you have to come down when I ask for you, ok darling" I say, not really trusting her to go upstairs to read a book.

Sofia's P.O.V (Early afternoon)
I hurry upstairs, and go up to our room and lock the door ( I know he said not to). I hurry and go to the bathroom; forcing myself to throw up my food.

I sat down with my book and slowly drifted off to sleep

BANG!!!!!! BANG!!!!! I jump up from my nap to our bedroom door being banged on. I get up slowly realizing I locked the door, and started to freak out. I know Elvis is going to be furious.

I open the door. Elvis charges in super fast, pinning me to the wall, holding my neck.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT LOCKING THE DAMN DOOR SOFIA, HM!!" He says.

"To not to" I force out, as he choked me harder.

"SO YOU DID IT ANYWAYS DARLING!!" He was super pissed now.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I'm sorry Elvis, please let go" I try not to cry, and try to breathe.

"I WAS CALLING YOUR NAME FOR 20 MINUTES SOFIA!!!!! WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN HERE, AND DON'T LIE OR MISS A WORD!!" He says.

" I-I" I stutter trying to breathe.

"WHAT SOFIA!" He say getting more pissed.

Gladys Elvis's mom P.O.V
"LET HER GO RIGHT NOW! ELVIS AARON PRESLEY!" I yelled at my son walking towards him.

He lets her go and she falls to the ground, and as she was gasping for air, I rushed to her "Are you ok sweetheart?" I look at her worried " I'm fine" she says trying not to cry. Right before I was about to help her up, she got up and ran downstairs and out the front door.

"Elvis" I say with him in front of me.
"Yes mama" he says looking down.
"Look at me now" I say.
He looks at me trying to calm down,
"I raised your better than this to not ever touch a women even if you really want to it's not ok"I said walking out the door.

Sofia's P.O.V (Afternoon)
I ran out the room crying; then out the front door I ran to the poolside and sit there.

"I didn't mean to lock the door. I didn't, I didn't mean to; I got sidetracked, I didn't mean to" I whisper to myself. I pull my knees to my chest and cry.

"I'm sorry darling" I hear Elvis say.
"I shouldn't have acted that way to you, your my little baby, and, I just wanted to make sure you were ok" he says, getting in front of me.

Should I push him in the pool? Maybe I shouldn't? Maybe I should?

I look at him and give him a kiss and push him in the pool. Then I got up and ran; before he could get out and get me, running back into the house to hide.