Chapter 9

Sofia's P.O.V (Morning)
I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I sat up looking beside me to see Elvis sleeping peacefully; I try to slowly get up but he has a tight hold on me.

"Babe I need to go to the bathroom please" I say.
He sighs pulling his arm away
"Thank you" I say.
I get up and do my business. Once I was done I walk out the bathroom and set on the bed next to Elvis.

He pulls me into a cuddle, creasing my face and kissing my head.
"Will you be a good girl today"He says.
"Yes sir" I say.
"I'm going to go to the studio downstairs.
If you need anything you know where I am" He says giving me a kiss before leaving the room.

I sat there thinking of that I'm going to do today while he is at work. I walk to the closet and see my outfit for today hanging on the door.

My outfit is a dark blue ruffle shirt,dark blue pants, dark blue flats with a dark bow I walked to the bathroom to change.

Once I was done I went downstairs for breakfast.
"Good morning everyone" I say to Elvis's parents.
"Good morning sweetheart" Gladys say.
"Good morning to you to" Vernon says.
I decided that I wasn't that hungry and went to the Tv room.

When I got to the tv room I sat on the couch grabbed the remote. Watching whatever caught my eye.

After a couple of hours I started to get bored. I got up turned off the tv and walked out the door. Elvis said "If I needed anything I knew where to find him" I smiled at the thought.

Walking to his studio that was in the 'Jungle room'. I stopped when I heard his sexy voice singing. I couldn't help but just listen I opened the door quietly walking in and sitting on the furry couch. I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

Elvis's P.O.V (Afternoon)
"I'm going to the studio downstairs. If you need anything you know where to find me" I say.

I get up put on my outfit then went downstairs to get some coffee. After my coffee I grabbed my notebook from the piano and went to the 'jungle room'.

I grabbed my guitar and sat on the furry couch. I started humming tones,writing them down in my notebook. Out of no where it hit me "Suspicious minds".

"Oh, let our love survive
I'll dry the tears from your eyes
Let's don't let a good thing die
When honey, you know I've never lied to you
Mmm, yeah, yeah
We're caught in a trap
I can't walk out
Because I love you too much, baby
Why can't you see
What you're doing to me
When you don't believe a word I say?
Well, don't you know I'm caught in a trap?
I can't walk out
Because I love you too much, baby
Well, don't you know I'm caught in a trap?
I can't walk out
Because I love you too much, baby"

As I was writing down the lyrics I was playing my guitar and singing my heart out.

I didn't realize Sofia was there until I heard her say "wow".
"Babydoll what are you doing here" I say.
" I got bored and wanted to see what you were up to" she says.

"You said if I needed you I knew where to find you" she also added
"Yes baby but I'm busy right now" I say.
"Fine if you didn't want me here next time put a do not disturb sign" she says walking away.

"Sof get back here now" I say.
She walks back over to me
"What's with the attitude little one" I say.
"I don't have one" she says with a sight attitude.
"You're not being a good girl" I say.
"I'm trying" she says.
"Try harder then" I say.
"Really" she whispers.

"You know what Elvis I didn't want to come back here. You think I want to be with someone that is bipolar all the time.
Forcing me to stay here like a prisoner I'm your girlfriend Elvis not your maid or servant I'm your girlfriend" she says crying.
"Why am I even here if all you want to use me for is a punching bag" she hurries out the room before I could do or say anything.

I followed Sofia out of the room. I heard our bedroom door close then I heard a "click" I hurried upstairs kicking the door down.

"SOFIA!!" I yelled. I went to the bathroom and saw that the window was open I looked out the window seeing Sofia running to the gates.

I ran downstairs; got in my car and drove after her. I pulled over, jumped out of the car and grabbed her.
"NO NO NO NO NO NO LET ME GO!!!!" She screamed.
"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!" She also said.
I threw her in the car driving out the gates as fast as possible.
"let me go" she whispered.
I started driving faster.

"I thought you were going to be a good girl" I say ripping the stirring wheel tighter.
She remained quiet.
"ANSWER ME!!!" I yelled.
She didn't say a word just covered her ears.
"Ok then" I say.

Sofia's P.O.V (Night)
"You know what Elvis I didn't want to come back here. You think I want to be with someone that is bipolar all the time.
Forcing me to stay here like a prisoner I'm your girlfriend Elvis not your maid or servant I'm your girlfriend" I say crying.

"Why am I even here if all you want to use me for is a punching bag" I hurries out the room before Elvis could say or do anything, Because I know he would if I stayed there any longer.

I ran quickly upstairs locking the door behind me. I went to the bathroom opened the window quickly and started to climb down. Once I got to bottom I jumped the rest of the way and ran. I ran until I saw the gate.

SOFIA!!! I hear Elvis yell for me. I being to run fast. I need to get out of here I can't have him catch me. I started to hear a vehicle approaching I ran much faster.

Once I got close to the gate I felt Elvis grabbed me.
"NO NO NO NO NO NO LET ME GO!!" I screamed.
"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!! I screamed.