Chapter 1

THIS BOOK CONTAINS scenarios of DV/abuse that can potentially be triggering to some.

Sofia's P.O.V (Morning)
I woke up to someone singing beautifully I got out of the bed, brushed my teeth and took a hot shower and got dressed for the day after I was finished I walked downstairs.

When I got to the last step the singing stopped I saw angry,annoyed Elvis coming towards me I backed up til he was so close to my face I can smell his minty breathe. I looked down and he grabbed my face to look at him.

"Why are you down here" he said getting more annoyed with me. "I-I heard you singing I wanted to see you" I said nervously.

He looked at me with his perfectly Crystal blue eyes. "Get back upstairs" he said calmly.

I just stood there confused for why he wanted me to go back upstairs "NOW SOFIA!". I flinched and ran upstairs closed the door knowing better to lock the door.

I been living at Graceland for 2 years now we met when I was 19. I was working at a grocery store he came in it was love at first sight. We started dating a year later when I turned 20. I snapped of my thoughts when Elvis walked into our bedroom.

Elvis's P.O.V
I woke up at 5 o'clock on the dot. Slowly got out of bed so I wouldn't wake up Sofia. Took a shower, put on a pair of boxers than a black suit with black dress shoes walking downstairs.

I made my way to the kitchen and see my beautiful mother.
"Good morning mama" I said.
Giving her a kiss on the cheek
"Good morning baby" she said.
Turning back as she finished breakfast.

As mama was finishing I went to the living room. I being playing the piano singing one of my songs.

"Wise men say
Only fools, only fools rush in
Oh, but I, but I, I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be, would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things, you know, are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can"t help falling in love with you"

I stop singing when I see Sofia almost at the bottom of the stairs. I got annoyed because she knows not to come down until I pick out her outfit for the day. I see that she already picked one out making me angry.

When she saw me walk towards her she backed up and looked down. I grabbed her face to look at me.
I calmly said "why are you down here".
I look at her straight in her eyes waiting for an answer. She stuttered "I-I heard you singing i wanted to see you".

I looked at her; telling her to go upstairs. She just stood there confused like I didn't say anything.
"NOW SOFIA!" I say.
Seeing her flinch than quickly went upstairs she better not lock that door I thought to myself.

I don't know why I'm so hard on her. I love her so much. I calmed down than went upstairs to our room to see her sitting on the bed waiting.

Sofia P.O.V
Elvis looked more calm then he was downstairs. He went into the closet picking out a whole new outfit for me to wear.

"I'm already wearing an outfit" I said not wanting to change.

"You know the rules little one I pick out your outfits not you" he said in a stern voice.

"But" I tried to protest.

"No buts Sofia go change before I do it for you" he said getting angry again.

I quickly walked to the bathroom. Changing into what Elvis picked out:
A light blue flounce dress with white long boots with my hair down with a matching light blue headband.

Once I was finished I walked out the bathroom. Elvis was waiting once he saw me he smile "That's much better darling"he twirled me around and gave me a kiss.