Chapter 14

Elvis's P.O.V (Early Morning)
I fell asleep in the living room after the beating. I woke to water running I walk to the bathroom and see Sofia passed out on the floor.

"Sofia baby wake up Sofia" I say picking her up carrying her bridal style. I bring her to the kitchen laying her on the dinner table.

I walk back to the bathroom to get a towel and see a razor in the distance on the floor. I start getting angry I walk back to the kitchen I see her sitting up I turn her towards me.

"WHY DO YOU DO THIS!!!!" I yelled.
"I don't know" she whispers.
"YOU DON'T KNOW" I yell again.

I pull her arm and took her to the bedroom and I lay her on her stomach and tie her hands to the bed. I undid my belt and slowly glide it over her ass.

"Please don't" she says.
"I can do what I want" I say.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry for leaving I love you just please don't do this" she says sobbing uncontrollably.

I untie her and pull her towards me.
"I'm so sorry" she say.
"You know I wanted to kill you for escaping right" He says.
"Yes" she whispers.

I let her go and got up.
"Why do you not listen to me you're bringing this on yourself little one" He says pacing.

"I try to listen to you and your rules but you beat me all the time for no reason" She say looking down.
"I beat you because I love you and I want you to listen to me" I say walking to her.
"Plus I love your bruises" I say touching her bruised leg.

Sofia's P.O.V (Morning)
I can't believe what I heard he loves beating me.

"I don't love my bruises" I say.
"What" He says standing up.

Fuck why did I say that

"Nothing" I say quickly.
"No you said you don't love your bruises" He says getting in my face.
He picks me up and threw on against the wall ( I think I heard a crack). I try to get up but before I could Elvis came over and started kicking me nonstop.

"YOUR GOING TO LOVE YOUR BRUISES!" He yells.

"STOP!!!" I yell before coughing up blood.
He picks me up and takes me upstairs. Once we got upstairs he threw me back down them. I feel my eyes get heavy and blacked out.

(2 hours later)
I woke up in so much pain I try to get up but failed. I started to crawl to the front door I need to get out before he kills me. I get to the front door I use the handle to help me up I being to turn the knob I look behind making sure it was clear.

BANG!!!!
I look behind me and see Elvis with a gun.
"Get your ass over here now!" He said.
I stay froze I can't move. He being walking towards me.
"I said get over here" He said and slapped me.

"JUST KILL ME ALREADY ELVIS JUST KILL ME IM TIRED OF GETTING BEAT EVERYDAY AND BEING YOUR PUNCHING BAG!!!" I screamed at him

He grabbed me by my neck backing me up til I hit the wall.

"You will love me again babydoll and don't fucking talk or yell at me like that again" He says pulling out a pocket knife pointing it to my side.