Chapter 18

Jason's P.O.V (Night)
I tell Sofia to go to the closet and stay there til I come get her.
I walk to the door and open it.

"WHERE IS SHE!!!" Elvis come barging in looking for her.
"I don't know who you are talking about" I say to him looking at him.
"SOFIA WHERE THE FUCK IS SOFIA SHE ESCAPED AGAIN!!!" He said yelling.

"Sir what makes you think she is here I don't know her and she doesn't know me so why would she be here" I said.
"I just thought" he started to say
"You thought wrong you completely trashed my house and accused me of having her here so please get the fuck out of my house before I call the cops and I'm done working for you" I say as he walks out the front door.
"And fuck you" I say slamming the door and locking it.

I run to the closer to turned the knob but it was locked.
"Baby you can come out now it's ok" I say
I hear the door unlock and she comes out
"I was so scared Jason what if he found me" she said crying and shaking.
"Let's run you a bath so u can relax is that ok" I say and nods her head

I carry her to the bathroom and sit her on the floor next to me I turn on the water and add bubbles and epson salt after the bath was filled I take off her clothes and place her in gently. I was about to go to the bedroom to get her some more clothes.

"Stay with me please" she says shyly.
"Do you want me to get in with you" I asked.
"Yes please" she said blushing.

I get undressed and slid in behind her I let her lay on me and relax as I play with her fingers.

"He will keep looking for me til he finds me" she whispers
I rub her hands to calm her down
"Is there the first time you escaped from him" I asked
"No" she says.

"How many times have you tired" I say
"This is my 4th time trying to get away from him but he somehow finds a way to find me again" she says whispering the last part.

"Did he abuse you that bad" he says

Sofia's P.O.V
I get tense when he said that and flashbacks of him kept replaying over and over again.

"Yes" I say not realizing I was crying.
I quickly got out of the tub and dried off and went to go the bedroom and put on one of Jason's shirts and my clean underwear Jason washed.

Jason walked out the bathroom with boxers on.
"Hey are you ok" he says walking up to me.
"I'm fine" I say walking out of the room to the kitchen I look around and his living room is a complete mess "I'm sorry" I say.

He picks me up and put me in the kitchen counter and stand between my legs.
"Look at me please" he says grabbing my face to look at him.
"I want to keep you safe and away from him but for that to happen you have to runaway with me you have to leave everything behind do you understand" he says.
I nod.
"Words princess" he say.
"Yes I understand" I say.
"Good girl" he says kissing me.

We continue to kiss and I feel his hand go up my leg to the top of my underwear.
"Jason" I moan/whisper.
"Yes princess" he says moving my underwear to the side touching my sensitive wet clit.

I gasped as I feel his fingers I feel one of his fingers push inside of me.
"Jason" I moan.
"Let me make you feel loved" he says thrusting his fingers inside of me.
"Mmmm" I say throwing my head back in pleasure.

"You like it baby" he says getting on his knees licking my clit as he is fingering me it feels so good I never felt like this with Elvis.
"Uh huh" I moan grabbing his hair and pulling it.
"I'm getting close Jason" I say feeling my legs being to shake.
"Cum for me princess" he says licking me one more time than drove me over the edge.

"Jason" I moan loudly as my legs shake and I cum.
"Thank you" I say catching my breath.
"You're welcome princess" he says kissing me more.
"Ready for bed" he asks
"Yes" I say as he picked up and take me to the bedroom
"Goodnight princess" he says
"Goodnight Jason" I say and fall into a deep slumber