They teleport to a planet before Ryan and Crankshaw flip away, the two crew members getting hit with a laser and disappear.

"Thanks a lot." I stated, sarcastically. 

"The point is, they had an important function." Leo stated. 

April comes into the lair and she looks sad. 

"April, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Donnie asked. 

"I just got mugged by some Purple Dragons. They stole my phone." April stated. 

"Don't worry. We'll kick their butts for you." Leo stated. 

"Yeah, we'll teach those punks to mess with April O'Neil." Raph stated. 

"Guys, it's just a phone. I'll get another one." April stated. 

"Come on. What's the point of being a ninja if you can't help your friends when they get robbed?" Donnie asked. 

"April is right. It is best to let this go." Father stated. 

"What do you mean? Why shouldn't we get her phone back?" Leo asked. 

"One cannot predict the consequences of battle. Every fight has the potential to stir a hornet's nest. A simple cell phone does not justify this risk." Father stated. 

"What risk? It's the Purple Dragons. Even Y/n, Mikey and Donnie could beat 'em.

"Hey!" Me, Donnie and Mikey exclaimed in unison. 

"Don't worry, sensei. We'll be careful." Leo stated. 

We leave, while April trains with Father. 

At the purple dragon hideout. Tsoi is throwing some kunai at a poster of a turtle while Sid watched. We watched as they tried to make a bet with each other, Sid threw the kunai and it missed. 

'Wow, even I could throw a kunai better than that'. I thought to myself. 

Suddenly, he gets kicked.

"The turtles and the girl?" Fong asked. 

"Sup?" Me and Raph said in unison. 

"Get 'em!" Fong shouted. 

Tsoi leaped toward Mikey, who took out his nunchucks.

"Bring it." Mikey said. 

"Comin' through!" Raph exclaimed. 

Raph kicks him away, before Mikey could even do it. Me, Donnie and Fong charge at each other.

"I got it." Leo stated. 

Leo kicks Fong, stealing Donnie's chance.

"Let's get out of here!" Fong exclaimed. 

The purple dragons tried to run since Sid was already knocked down. Leo gets in the way and pushes Fong to the wall.

"You punks stole a phone from a friend of ours. We want it back." Leo stated. 

"Whatever. We steal a lot of phones." Fong stated. 

"Well, let's see 'em. Now!" Leo shouted. 

The dragons show us the stuff they stole. Among them was April's phone. 

"Hey, that looks like it." Donnie stated. 

As I go to pick it up, something rumbled.

"Does anyone else feel that?" Mikey asked. 

"What's going on?" Fong asked. 

Suddenly, tiny robotic creatures with one eye that are red with two legs, and a single crunching mouth emerge from the hole.