CHAPTER 30: Issues + Upcoming Revelation

Start from the beginning

“I love her.”

Greyson’s husky almost awkward voice echoed inside my head which made a pathetic chuckle escape my mouth. When I heard him said that, did I even ask myself if he’s actually saying the truth? No. I was too happy because after a long time, not literally, those words I’ve been longing for him to say finally escaped his mouth. It gave me the same feeling when he first confessed to me. Remember? Huge truck? Surprise number? Pajamas? When I knew I had the happy ending I always wanted? I didn’t have the time to think and analyze what just came out of his mouth.

And then Nikki, said those words to me which is actually a real hard slap for me. Am I really the only one hoping that we can fix this? I don’t get it. Did someone just really tell him to say those three words in national TV?

Why?

I wiped the tears that were freely streaming down my cheeks. I picked up my phone that was inside my bag and decided to search for the pictures everyone is buzzing about. And true enough—they look like a couple with those holding hands and such. I felt something twitched in my heart while scrolling through the pictures. My hands began to tremble as I scan each smiling pictures that was taken last night. They look so happy. They look like… us before.

My tears began to fall again when I saw their kissing pictures. It wasn’t as clear as those other pictures where you can really see that it’s them. These pictures were kinda blurry and were shot in a darker area. They looked like they’re in a different location. You can see Greyson’s back and he was like leaning forward to Lauren and Lauren’s hands were around his waist. The fuck is this? They kissed in public when Greyson just admitted in national TV that he loves me? What is he trying to say?

I dried my cheeks and hurriedly went on Twitter to see if somehow Greyson has something to say about it. I went directly to his profile.

No tweet. His last tweet was yesterday telling everyone to watch out for his appearance in Ellen.

I stared blankly at his Twitter icon. “Hey Greyson! You should say something about this! Don’t you know how hard it is for me right now? I don’t get you! I don’t get what you are trying to do! You said you love me! And then you’re with Lauren! What is that? Do you really love me? Huh? Huh? Answer me! You jerk!” I yelled particularly at my phone with all the fury gushing out, and then chuckled humorlessly, my whole body trembling. “You! I still love you…” My voice broke and before I knew it, tears streamed down my face again.

I felt really stupid for rambling. Somehow my ‘angry nerve’ had a direct synapse to my tear glands.

I’m so lost at this point. I don’t know whether to forget Greyson or continue hoping he’d come back. But weighing everything that had happened-- the first one is the most suitable thing to do.

Forget Greyson?

Ha-ha!

Is that even possible?

With that question whirling inside my mind, I fixed my things, put on my coat and walked my way out of the staff’s room.