Tangerine - Ringo^

Astrid has found out she was pregnant, and tried to find the right way to tell Ringo after he gets back from the studio, 1967.

---

Astrid has been trying to think of the right way to tell Ringo that shes pregnant. To just straight up telling him, or to just show him the test...  she wasn't sure. Astrid had been having morning sickness and Ringo had been really worried about her well-being, even taking a few days off of working on The Beatles new album to stay home and take care of her. Making Astrid food, cuddling her, cleaning. It was ODD for Ringo to do all of this and it was honestly quite nice... but today he had left to go to the studio, he needed to go. She was okay by herself, but she obviously would rather him here. Ringo had called Astrid earlier and said he'd be home by 5... and it's 5:10. Hopefully he would come home soon... but for then she would keep thinking about how to tell him... and WHEN.

About 10 minutes later, Astrid could hear his car pull into the driveway, loud music and a rough engine being the reason for the hearing. She slowly got up off of our bed, making her way down the stairs. By the time Astrid was at the bottom, Ringo was inside, putting his things down. "Hey, love! How do you feel? Managing throughout the day?" He cautiously wrapped his arms around Astrid's waist, pulling her in for a nice kiss. She kissed him back before smiling up at him, then looking down, pulling his hands off of her waist and placing them on my stomach. "Do you want me to r~" Before Ringo could say anything more, Astrid cut him off, "Say hi to them." "Hi... to who?" Ringo tilted his head, looking up into her eyes then slowly moving his eyes down to her stomach, coming to realize... he's gonna be a father.

"Wait... wh- what? You're kidding... right?" Ringo was shocked. The look on his face was photogenic, surprising. Astrid nodded slowly, "We're having a baby, Ringo!" She smiled. "We're having a baby?! Oh- my god!" Ringo started to laugh, dropping to his knees, pulling Astrid in, kissing her lower stomach over and over to the point where it started to tickle her. She giggled loudly, squirming. "You have to take more time off of work now... need to." "Hell yeah I do! I'm gonna make sure you're comfortable, whatever you need, baby... a new mattress? Pillows? Blankets? Clothes? Let's- go shopping now! You can get whatever you want." Ringo ranted. "Richard! It hasn't really even started to grow yet, babe! Relax!"

---

sorry that it's so short again! im trying to find ways to make it longer- but when I do that- it becomes boring and very mono. would anyone rather longer ones? im contemplating on doing longer ones, but it would delay how much i would release a week. or i could do just one long one a week and a few short ones? please let me know if any of you have requests!! im open ears ;)