Till There Was You - Paul^

Paul never realized that he loved his best friend, Lorelei, until John had pulled it up to him as a joke. Figuring out his love for her- AND her love for him, he kisses her , 1966.

---

"C'mon Paulie! Y'know ye' like her, you swine. Ask her out, for Christ's sake!" John laughed, shaking his head and pulling Paul out of a trance of thought- while staring at his best friend, Lorelei. "I do not, ye' divvy. She's like me' sister or- something..!" "Y'know ye' like her sparrer legs, mate. Make her yer' bird before I do! I see the way ye' look at the judy..! Go..!" John pushed Paul out of his seat. Lorelei was laughing at something George mumbled to her when Paul stumbled over, sitting down beside her.

"Hi, Paulie..! What's happenin'?" Lorelei smiled, wrapping her arms around Paul and bringing him into a hug, causing his cheeks to go a bright red. "Hey, love.. nothin' much, John being a whopper- when is he not, yknow?" "Righttt? He was making me flirt with Ringo yesterday! All for a ciggie.. what you gotta do for one is what you gotta do for one." Lorelei rolled her eyes, looking over at John who had a big smirk on his face. "Oh god- what's he up to, now? Torturing you, this time...?" She giggled. "Ye'! Yer' right.. he won't shut up about-"

Paul stopped himself, looking down as he blushed a bit. "About what..? Oh pleaseeee tell me, Paulie!" Lorelei begged, shaking his shoulders a bit. "I like you- and he-" Paul slapped a hand over his mouth. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. He did NOT just say that- TO LORELEI.. he was dead. "Paul.. I like you too.. are ye' joking..?" "No-! I like you-" Paul brought her into a small kiss, rubbing her arm a bit as she kissed him back, a small smile on her face.

Huh, maybe John being dumb got Paul a girlfriend!

---

sorry this ones small too..! it's just late and i need to update lol- a few bigger ones will be out soon ;)