Tell Me Why - George ^ (Pt. 1)

"What's wrong..?" George followed his friend, Azura, into her room. He had came over to her house to tell her that he was leaving for Hamburg with his band and his girlfriend, Isabelle. George had told Azura- but.. she didn't seem very happy about it. "Nothing, George!" She got out, plopping down on her bed. "I'll be back in 3 months, that's not very long if you think of it.." He said, leaning against the door. "I need you here, George... what if I need you?" "I'm a call away-" "We're going to be countries apart, calling wont- calling will help, it's not the same. Why is she coming with you? That's not fair.." Azura leaned back, staring up at her ceiling. "I- don't know.. I can't say no to her, yknow how she gets. I'll send ye' notes 'nd everything!" "Just go, George.." Azura got up, walking to her closet to pull out something to sleep in. She needed a nap, a well deserved one at that. 

George furrowed his eyebrows, walking fully into her room, putting his hand on her shoulder and turning her around, pulling her forward into a hug. Azura let out a sob she didn't know she was holding in, slithering her arms around his neck as she cried into his chest, shaking her head. "I know, I know.. it'll be okay, Az.." George whispered, stroking her hair a bit before rubbing her back as her breathing hitched. "It won't-! What if you- just forget about me..?" Azura looked down a little, sniffling. George grabbed onto her chin, making her look up at him. He pulled her into a kiss, a soft one- before a small smile played on his face. "I'll never forget you, Azura.. I don't care about how famous we get- or how poor we get- it doesn't matter to me, because I know it doesn't matter to YOU. I love you, okay? No, John won't forget you, nor Paul, nor Stu for that matter. Yer' our best friend, yknow.. nothin' is gonna happen, love." George rubbed her cheek a bit, dampening his thumb of her warm tears.

 "I love you too- ta.." Azura kissed him back, gulping as she looked up at him. "But- when do you leave? You didn't tell me when you leave.." She said. "When WE leave.." George sat her down on her bed, "You should get packin', love. We leave not tomorrow but the next.." "George- what about yer' girlfriend?" "She's not me girlfriend anymore, love.." He laughed a bit, he would call Isabelle up later on 'nd break the news. "Oh- George..." Azura blushed, looking down. "Thank you..! You go home, let me get my bags packed and-" "I'll stay 'nd help ye', love! I mean- how much are ye' gonna pack?" George chuckled, thinking of her closet- I mean- she had a lot of clothes, for a lot of occasions. And Germany was different from here, she could dress how she'd like without having to worry about family or- people she didn't like. 

"Uh.. a lot? It's 3 months, George! Cut me some slack.. 'nd I'm gonna have to make space for stuff to bring home! How are- we even gettin' there?" Azura tilted her head, she's never been out of the country before. "A van to Harwich and then.. a ferry to the Netherlands, and then drive to Hamburg." George explained, tapping his hands on his thighs as he sat down next to her. "Hamburg..? I've never even heard of that place.." "I know, but trust me- you'll be with us each step of the way. Right?" George smiled, nudging Azura's shoulder. "Right..! I mean.. I'm just thinking- how am I going to get out of here without my PARENTS throwing a fit?" She laughed a bit, rolling her wrists. "Erm... yknow, about that.. I'll talk to 'em. Or Paulie will, they don't really like John- 'nd dont even KNOW Stu or Pete. Is that right?" George shook his head as he remembered the day Azura's dad, and John- got into a fight about smoking. Even though Azura smoked herself! Obviously her father didn't know of that, though he had his suspicions, she kept it close.

"You should talk to them, I think they like you the most, yknow.. or we just don't tell them and leave- but they would be PISSED and probably call the police and have me back by next week..!" Azura rolled her eyes, just thinking of how things could unfold. "No.. I'll talk to them. Let me go do that- I'll be right back." George got up after kissing her on the cheek, going down to the basement where her parents, Connie and Kenneth, were sitting down, sharing a cup of coffee while watching the television they had down there. "Hi, George! Have a seat if you'd like..!" Connie smiled and motioned to the open spaces on the couch. "Oh, thank you.. but I just need to talk to you two about Azura.. so, my band and I- we're going to Hamburg, Germany.. and we want her to come with us-" George said nervously, rubbing his arm a bit. "Oh..! I- I don't know, George.. if you keep her safe- and she can catch up with school, then.. I don't see why not. Ken..?" Connie turned to him, and he looked mad. "She can't go with some.. boys, to a different country!" He raised his voice a bit. "We're not just 'some boys', yknow-" "She's my daughter, I get to decide." Ken looked down, shaking his head. "Are you sure about this, Connie?" He sighed. "Yes, Ken! I think that she should go.. explore the world! She's known George and the.. band, for a very long time now! I can trust them with our daughter.." Connie smiled a bit, George nodding along. "So..? Pleaseeee, Mr. Tirith, I would do anything for her- I promise you.." "Oh FINE. If one thing happens to her, your all DEAD."