Girl - George^

George's mothers friend and her daughter stayed over for the night, and George realized how much he liked Azura, the daughter. They snuck out late at night, watching the stars and eventually kissing. 1959.

---

"Get to bed soon..!" Azura's dad called out, chuckling a bit. "Sure, dad..! Love you." She smiled, turning to George and waiting until her dad went upstairs. "So.. what do ye' wanna do, love..?" George's face was red, and he looked down at his lap. "We should go on a walk.. its really warm and the sky is clear.. we can go to where I watch the stars? It's not even 10 minutes up the road. We could bring.. one of me' mums bottles of wine..?" Azura giggled as George's eyes widened at the thought, but he composed with a nod. "That sounds fab.. I'll go grab the bottle and ye' go put a sweater on.." He said, getting up and wandering into the lounge room. Azura went to her room, picking out a dark red sweater, black mini skirt and dark red Mary Janes. 

George and her met back up in the front hall, and they sneakily managed to escape without a sound. Giggling to themselves in victory, George held a little backpack type bag as Azura led the way to where they were going. It was a bit out of town, since Azura lived just where it started to get dead. After walking for a little bit, she pulled George through a pathway leading to a hill, and there was a little spot on the top with a light. They got to the top, and luckily George brought a blanket. He laid it out and took the bottle of wine out, sitting down and setting it aside.

Azura sat next to him, and leaned back so that she could take a good look at the sky. "Wow.. it's so beautiful, don't you-" "Just like you..? I think so.." George leaned back with her, a small smile on his face as his fingers intertwined with hers. "Oh- thank you, Geo.." Azura blushed, biting her inner lip. "Are you sure your not cold? You can take my jacket if you'd like.." George offered, starting to take it off. "Nonsense! It's yours, you need it more than I do. Besides, I have a sweater anyway- it'll be okay." Azura nodded.

"Suit yourself! Offers always open, y'know.." George turned to look at her, but she was too busy observing the pale stars in the night sky to even notice. He took a deep breath before subtly bringing her into a kiss, hand on her cheek. Azura was token aback, but nonetheless kissed him back, moving closer. "Be me girlfriend, will ye', Azura? I'm beggin'-" "Why would I ever say no? Yes... yes yes yes, George. I'll be your girl."

---

sorry it's so short!!