Your Going To Lose That Girl - John*^

After John paying little to no attention to Tauriel after a month's worth, the boys see how heartbroken she is and make John realize what he's done, 1967.

---

John knocked on Ringo's door, The Beatles decided on having a little get together that night to talk about there new album, Magical Mystery Tour, and to just.. hang out like the old days. The door got opened by Astrid, and she gave him a small, shy smile. "Hi, John! Come in.." She moved aside, letting him come in and shutting the door behind him. Astrid took his coat, leaving him alone in the front corridor. John slid his shoes off, pushing them aside where all the other shoes reside before making his way into the living room. "John.." Paul got up to give him a hug, bowing his head. "Paulie.." John pulled him into a hug, patting his back. "Where's George and Ringo?" "Just makin' some coffee, in the kitchen. But- how's you and Tauriel, anyway?" Paul asked, sitting back down. John sat on the armchair on the opposite side, "Eh. I don't know.. haven't talked to her. She's been at her friends house." He rolled his eyes. "Why are you so mad at her all the time, John?" Paul frowned, she really was a nice girl. Tauriel would do anything for John- Paul couldn't stand to see her treated the way she had been. 

"Because! The last time we talked.. she didn't even seem to care. I don't see why I should be wasting my time on her if she won't support me..!" "You don't understand, John.. she's going to LEAVE you! And she's all you've got besides The Beatles, if I'm being honest with you. Tauriel LOVES you! Don't you see? She adores you, she's over the moon for you! Or.. was. You might not get her back, she's going to change her mind. Your going to lose her." Paul shook his head as he spoke. John looked into the kitchen as he heard cups clanking, he couldn't find the strength to look Paul in the eyes. "He's right, y'know..!" George called out from the kitchen, "And ye' can't get all spiteful if she leaves you! We've been trying to help you, John. Y'know, she cared about you.." He said. John bit his lip, he needed to go see her and try to resolve things. "Thank you- I'll be back, I have to go find her- talk to her." "She's just down the street, actually. Y'know the street that Steve lives on?" Astrid asked. Steve was a close friend of George's, but eventually- after coming around the studio a few times, he became friends with the rest of The Beatles.

 "Oh.. yeah, that's not far at all." John got up, getting his coat and slipping his shoes on, going to find the house she was at. It would be easy to spot, she had a really nice 1965 Chevrolet Impala. It was a dark red colour, and was still in brand new condition. After walking for a few minutes, and to the road directed to- he found the house, her car parked in the driveway. John sighed as he walked up the side of the driveway, and knocked on the door once he got there. A girl with red hair opened the door, tilting her head. "Yes?" She asked, looking back a bit. "Uh.. can I talk to me' girlfriend?" John asked, biting at his lip. "I can ask her for you.. wait." She shut the door, and a few minutes later, the door opened again. John was sitting on the steps, and turned around when he heard the squeal of the door. "John..?" It was Tauriel. She looked down at him as some tears formed in her eyes, but she turned her face to wipe them away and leaned against the doorframe. 

"Tauriel, love.. I haven't seen you in forever. I'm sorry.. for how I've been acting, I don't know what got into me. Maybe it was all the stress from Magical Mystery, or- I- I'm not sure. but please don't leave me- I couldn't live without you, Tauriel. Please." John stood up, pleading to her. "John- I've never thought once of leaving you. I know- I know it's been hard for you- but I'm here for you no matter what. Okay..? It doesn't matter to me, because I love you. And your all I want, your all I need." Tauriel gave him a small smile, stepping out and shutting the door. "Come back to our house, please. It feels so empty without you there, I don't like it." John pulled her into a hug, resting his chin on the top of her head. "Of course I'll come home. Let me just get my things..!" Tauriel kissed him before venturing back into the house to grab her things. Maybe it was true love after all.