Don't Bother Me - Ringo#!

Astrid was playing Ringo's drum kit that was in their basement at home, until Ringo got home and caught her. He hated when anyone touched them, including her- so he got mad because she knew how much it bothered him, 1962. 

---

Ringo set his bag down on the floor in the doorway. He had just got home from being at the studio for a while, and had went out shopping before he got home for some new pants. Hearing a familiar sound of drums, Ringo grew confused and furrowed his eyebrows. He started to follow the sound until it led him to the staircase to go downstairs. "Astrid..? What are you doing?" Ringo asked, trying to stay calm as he made it to the bottom of the stairs, seeing her behind the kit. "I- Ringo-! I'm just.. playing..?" Astrid set the drumsticks down. "I thought I told you not to touch those.. I can buy you your own drumkit, yknow!" Ringo's voice raised a bit.

 "Okay, okay! Sorry! I won't be needing a drumkit anytime soon, I just wanted to try it..!" Astrid looked down, why was Ringo getting so mad over some stupid drums..? "I'll get you a drumkit if you want to try. These are really expensive, I can't have them ruined! And their actually from Please Please Me. That was 5 years ago, yknow." Ringo slowly made his way toward her, looking at the drums and then back up to Astrid. "I didn't know-" "And that's why you should've asked first." He snapped. "Okay! I get it! Your mad over something so silly.." Astrid sighed, getting up and going upstairs, but Ringo was yelling at her.

 "It's not silly! These are worth something! A lot!" He followed her up to their room, where she started getting changed. "You should calm down, how about that?" Astrid rolled her eyes, taking her shirt off and throwing it to the side. Ringo grunted, sitting on their bed. "They mean a lot to me.. I'm protective over them." "I'm your wife, Ringo.." "I'm protective over them to anybody! Not just you!" He protested, leaning back. Astrid took her bra off, throwing it at Ringo. "It's not that serious..! You could've been nice about it, and I would've complied and totally understood where you were coming from! But you were yelling, Ringo.." Astrid tugged her pants down as she looked for a comfy shirt.

"I'm sorry! I just- get.. I don't know." Ringo played with the lace on her bra, letting a sigh out. "Yeah, yeah. Be lucky you didn't get me sad.. or mad. That wouldn't have ended well, for you." Astrid giggled as she took her little panties off, throwing them too at Ringo, making him groan loudly. "Why do you tease me so much?!" He whined, holding the panties up to look at. "I think you look much better with them off, though.." Ringo smirked a bit, looking up to see a blush on Astrid's face. "Ringo.." She looked down, shutting the closet and turning to look at him. Before he could say anything, she shushed him, getting onto the bed and crawling toward him.

 Astrid straddled his lap, leaning down to pull him into a passionate kiss, moving her hips. Ringo groaned, feeling her against his then hardening dick, bucking his hips up un-intentionally. He held onto her hips, flipping her to lay beside him as he tried to unzip his pants, but the zipper was jammed. "What's wrong..?" "Me' damn zipper won't come down..!" Ringo grunted, tugging on it once more- nothing. "Oh my god, Ringo..."