although..., "i don't really need protecting—" (y/n) tries to say but tanjiro shushes her by covering her mouth, making her stiffen at his actions as they hold eye contact for a hot minute...

"you don't have to pretend, (y/n)-chan." tanjiro gives her a smile, making her confused as she felt her face hot. Wha...? did he think she can't fend for herself?! She can protect herself just fine! Ugh!!! Language barriers are so hard but thankfully tanjiro was able to make gestures and actions for her to understand.

(y/n) held teruko who clutched onto her shirt. She was debating if she should control the ex-lower moon and allow tanjiro to slay him so she can end this nightmare once and for all or simply let things play out as it is. What to do....what to do...she hums in thought, observing the scene before her. Maybe it would make life easier if she just....

She snaps out of it when the room rotates, yelping as she crashes into tanjiro, who tries to hold both teruko and her in his arms but failed.

inosuke steps on teruko, child abuse!?? "OI!! Get off her!! What the hell is wrong with you!? Who steps on a child!?" Tanjiro tosses inosuke away, holding teruko protectively.

Before the boar-headed male can say anything, the ex-lower moon snaps his head towards (y/n), growling out, "marechi...marechi...MARECHI!!" His voice rose to higher octaves.

(y/n) squeaked as the ex-lower moon begins walking towards her with his clawed hand outstretched for her. She scowls at him, getting ready to control his body right then and there when inosuke leaps at the demon, slashing at him only to for the room to spin again. Left, right, left, right.

The demon hits the middle tsuzumi and three claw marks aimed for the boys while its attention was fixated on (y/n), drool escaping its mouth. Ew.

"i'm getting vertigo!!!" The foreign (h/c)-ette yells, feeling dizzy from moving around too much.

tanjiro tries to grab (y/n), grunting as he knocks himself against the wood, "hold my hand, (y/n)!!!" Before she could, the room changed, separating all of them once again.

(y/n) groans, "i am alone once again!!" She groans out loudly, walking in a random direction. She gasps when she stumbles upon a dead body all mauled and ripped apart. Covering her mouth, she cried for the person because she could not heal nor save them as they were already dead. They must have been in excruciating pain...she can't help but think, "may you rest in peace." She murmurs, hands together.

The foreign girl continues her way and she pauses when a demon rounds the corner. It had ashy grey skin and eyes all over its face. Its mouth was razor sharp, "woman?? Hahaha!! A nutritious meal just for me!!" It sniffed the air, cackling, "and a marechi too!"

(y/n) glowered at the demon, raising her hands as she controls the demon, "you"ll pay for what you did to those innocent people, you bastard!" She yells, twisting its limbs and breaking its bones. The demon yells, demanding what she was doing as it tries to attack her but she twisted its neck. She doesn't have a sword to actually swipe its head off, but....she raises her hand and wills in her mind as she moves the demon's hand to it own neck and watches as she made it slice its head off.

"..huh..?" The demon was confused before it begun disappearing, widening its eyes. she was confused for a second, she thought she wasn't able to kill demons only incapacitate them...gasp!..unless the voice helped her this one time??!

The hallway was left quiet once more before the halls started rotating making (y/n) spin around as she yelps, hitting the sides of the space and knocking her body, "STUPID TSUZUMI!!" She yells, hitting her head, "ow!!" She rubs the throbbing spot, "tanjiro, you better hurry up!"