6: Meet The Main Cast

Start from the beginning

(y/n) laughs as she watches the two, ignoring how zentisu held her hands. She looks down at him, a soft smile on her face. He was cute, despite how embarrassing he was acting at the moment, "i think you're a really sweet guy but marriage is too soon for the both of us, hon." She says amused, "my name is (y/n) by the way." She says, removing her hands from his grasp.

(y/n) blinks as a chubby bird rests on top her head, getting comfy on her soft locks. Huh?? chuuntaro!! She reaches out to rub its soft little head as he nudges her hand.

"eh..?" zenitsu blinks rapidly at her. A burst of happiness escapes him as he giggles while rolling on the dirty floor! She accepted his proposal!! Finally!! A woman who did not reject him!! He still has a chance to survive in the long run! Hearts were in his eyes.

(y/n) blinks at him, "oh no, i think he misunderstood my words??"

tanjiro pinches the bridge of his nose at zenitsu as he begins walking away while holding (y/n)'s hand protectively. He was not about to leave the foreign girl all by her lonesome with zenitsu, who knows what he'll do!

"WAIT FOR ME!!" zenitsu screeches, holding a hand out in a desperate attempt to stop them before he scurried after them. After everything settles, the trio were now walking with (y/n) in the middle, she was confused on how this happened.

tanjiro reveals a rice ball and he felt bad since it was his last snack and he only had one. He offered it to zenitsu and (y/n), the former who took it and then split half with him and then offered his own to (y/n), who shook her head in refusal, "listen broski, eat your japanese rice ball. I am not hungry anyways." She remarks.

broski?? what is that? tanjiro and zenitsu exchange confused glances, wondering what that was. Is it a code?

A caw was soon heard as tanjiro's crow circles around them, yelling directions for him to follow. (y/n) already knew where they were going. The next thing she knew was that zenitsu was screeching and rolling on the ground while pointing at the crow. She sweatdrops.

tanjiro looks down conflicted as he thought about (y/n). What should he do? She is a civilian! Should he really bring her with him while he is doing a mission?? They were miles from the nearest village!

The burgundy-haired male glances back at the (h/c)-ette, whom was absentmindedly looking around. He did not want to leave her alone, he will just feel guilty. He has no choice but to bring her with him and protect her to the best of his ability until they get to safety!

Before he can say anything, he and zenitsu blink and watch as (y/n) confidently walks ahead of them, her hips swaying as she did. Her strut basically screamed 'bad bitch' vibes. Tanjiro and zenitsu trailed after her, not wanting to let the female out of their sight as she was not a demon slayer like them. Their job was to protect civilians, although the kamado boy was unsure about the male beside him. He looks like a coward....

The trio soon enter a forest and soon come across a mansion. Just from the outside, anyone can tell that it had an ominous aura to it. To a regular human being, it was a normal house. (y/n) narrowed her eyes.

"what is that smell??" tanjiro frowns as he eyes the building before him, trying to figure out what it was, his eyebrows scrunching.

zenitsu frowns, side glancing at him as he puts a hand to his ear, "smell?? I don't smell anything but do you hear that sound? Also, are we supposed to work together on this or what??" He asks in confusion.

Meanwhile, (y/n) was mumbling to herself, "tsuzumi mansion..." she says as she stares intently at one particular window where she knew one of the victims would come out from. Her eyes move to the two kids trembling in the corner with fear written in their eyes. She softens her gaze, poor children.