Chapter 24: Annihilation: Earth

We were currently riding in the Shellraiser as I was behind Raph, fixing up his usual red mask and tying it off. His armor was cool and all, but I prefer him in his casual red and green.

"Whoa, that Triceraton sounds so cool. I wish I could have fought a real life dino dude." Casey smirked at the idea.

April and Casey were with us and Raph had just finished explaining everything that happened.

"Yeah, right. That dino dude would have stomped you into a Casey puddle about five seconds flat." Raph rolled his eyes.

"Not to mention I was almost crushed to death." I spoke up and finished tying off his mask. "There. Back to normal." I smiled and leaned down to kiss his cheek.

"Whatever, Raph. Casey Jones eats dinosaur meat for breakfast." Casey added.

"Ugh. I'm just amazed there are more aliens out there in the universe other than Kraang." April said.

"I hate to break up the conversation guys, but someone's been following us for the last five blocks or so." Donnie called out, catching our attention.

"Weird. I don't sense anyone at all. Myra?" April looked over at me.

"Nope. I don't feel... actually, I'm starting to feeling something strange..."

"See for yourself." Donnie showed the computer screen which showed us a rich black car where the driver is revealed to be the normal looking dressed Kraang, wearing sunglasses. The car pulled up beside us before cutting us off, driving in front of us.

"A Kraang? Weird. And why only one? Usually they're in pairs or groups." I commented. "Stay on him, Leo."

Leo turned and started following the car, coming to a stop in an alleyway when we noticed the car was gone. We exited of the vehicle to have a look around the place when I spotted something. "Guys, look." I pointed over to some writing left on the wall. "Turtles, 3117 Bayfront Street Midnight." My eyes trailed down at what looked like a logo.

"What's that supposed to be? His logo?" Mikey asked.

"It's a chess piece. A bishop." Leo pointed out.

"I don't like this..." I muttered under my breath. "What now, fearless?"

"We follow the directions and see what's up. Come on." He motioned is to get back into the Shellraiser, driving down the street until we made it to where the message sent us.

"For the record, I still think this is a terrible idea, Leo. It's got to be a trap." Raph stated.

"Something's up. And I'm gonna find out what." Leo replied.

"Dudes, this is the same meat warehouse where we fought Tiger Claw. Come on, I know a back entrance." Mikey led us around the back, sneaking our way inside. That's where we found the weird Kraang droid.

And though I desperately wanted to tear its face in, I wasn't getting any feelings of danger which was really weird. Casey ran forward, trying to attack as Leo called out to stop him but he didn't listen. Casey was easily defeated and knocked aside.

"Do not do this." The droid urged, shocking me that he was able to talk normally. The others lunged forward, trying to attack as well but were easily taken down. "I am not here to fight you."

"Too late for that." Leo went charging at him but I quickly used my power to stop them all, levitating them up into the air.

"Guys! Stop! It's... different." I carefully set them back down as I slowly approached the Kraang droid, circling around him while keeping my guard up to make sure he didn't try to fight back. And to my surprise, he didn't. "Impossible..."