Enanga.. I know about you.. what happened suddenly? She asked...

That kick of our baby did something inside me ladoo.. he caressed his chest..

Enanga... Just relax... Tomorrow you have flight.. just sleep.. she said..

He sighed and hugged her tightly and made her to cuddle him comfortably..

Sleep peacefully.. just one month.. thirty days.. then there is no one to seperate you from us.. okay? She said caressing his chest..

Hmmm.. he kissed her head..

Then the next day.. Rudra started after giving a hefty of advice to all..

Krish and Rudra both went in the same car to the airport from Rudra's house and Jhanvi came to stay with Meenakshi for a day.. they were talking random things and settled in their flight towards Delhi..

After reaching Delhi they started their journey with their teammates to their destination for the tour..

After three days, As Meenakshi is needed in the office, Vijay came and took her with him for an important meeting..

Shiva thatha and Devaraj was busy with their work, they cannot accompany her.. she assured that she will be safe with Vijay and also Santhosh will be there with her.. they left her because each and every time they cannot be with her and she has to be brave enough to handle everything alone..

Vijay had an important meeting with the other department staff, so he left Meenakshi in his cabin and asked her to go through a file of sales and marketing of their products..

While she was reading, Santhosh came inside after knocking the door and kept a juice glass infront of her..

Ma'am.. drink this first and continue the work.. he ordered her and she raised her eyebrows at him..

He stood there looking at her . She sighed and closed the file and took the glass and Santhosh smiled at her..

After that he took the glass and informed her that they will come in an hour and left the cabin..

She wants to pee.. so she went inside the bathroom..

Vijay.. dai.. Vijay... Where are you idiot.. she heard a girl's voice and scrunched her eyebrows..

Oh you are inside the bathroom uh? Come out rascal.. I'm waiting from morning to meet you and give you something.. common quick.. she heard and opened the door after washing her hands..

She widened her eyes looking at the girl standing before the table.. she is Mahira.. who is working in research team..

Mahira heard the door opening sound and started her blabberings while sitting on the chair with her palms closing her face..

I was with my dad yesterday.. but, you didn't even cut the call after my pleading and warning.. see now.. he asked many questions about your call as why you called me at late night etc etc.. what you are even thinki.. she said and looked at Meenakshi who is standing beside her with folded hands and a smirk on her lips..

Hehehehe... Mahira laughed sheepishly at her and stood up..

Ma'am.. Meena.. Meenakshi ma'am... How are you? She asked hiding her nervousness...

I'm super fine.. How are you anni? She asked her innocently and Mahira widened her eyes..

Anni? She whispered scrunching her eyebrows..

Yeah.. we will call Anna's wife as anni.. so I'm calling you like that.. she shrugged and sat on the chair..

Meenakshi ma'am.. that...