His New Wife Part-2 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)

Start from the beginning

"Al, I do not understand what you mean and I'm so confused. All I know is that I like being in your arms and also when you kiss and touch me."

He sharply inhaled once more and made me look at him.

"So, do you like it when I touch you?"

"Yes of course I do."

"What about now?" his both hands went to my ass and he began caressing it. No mad had ever touched me there but I didn't hate it when Al did. He was looking at me hopefully.

"I don't mind," I told him honestly.

"And now?" His hands went from my ass to my thighs and he parted them slowly. My nightgown was hitched up and he was touching my inner thigh very close to my panties. But still, his gentle touch did not bother me, instead, It felt good.

"It feels good, I could not look into his eyes, because I felt shy."

"Look at me and tell me that," Al commanded and I did.

"What about now." His hands left my thighs and he placed them on my left chest. Just like he had done last night. I looked at him and he was intently looking into my eyes.

He flicked my nipple with his thumb and I made a whimpering noise at the back of my throat. Whatever he did with his thumb, felt good.

"You like it?" Unable to utter a word I just nodded and pressed my face to his chest.

His other hand grabbed my right breast and he flicked at my nipples once more. I bit my lip, trying to avoid making any kind of noise. I knew his gaze was fixed on me but suddenly I felt so shy.

"Will you look at me please, Emma?"

"I feel shy."

"Please don't be, I am nervous too." He said and played with my breasts even more. I quickly looked up at him. But he looked anything but nervous. He was smiling down at me. But the tip of his ears was still a bit red.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes." That's when I shifted in his lap and his dagger poked me again. He was too busy to notice and I quickly grabbed it.

But when I touched it over his underpants, it wasn't like metal at all. It was soft, long as a dagger, but hard and smooth at the same time.

Al's eyes widened when I looked up at him and he hissed when I tried to move it. It wasn't a dagger. Then what was it? But before I could ask, he took my hand away from it and adjusted it in his underpants, in such a way that it did not poke me.

His hands were around my waist now and he knew I had a lot of questions a lot.

"Baby you can't just touch me anywhere you want without warning."

"But you just touched me everywhere, and I didn't complain. So why can't I touch you too?"

He just signed and controlled his breathing was he angry with me?

"Are you angry? I did not want to upset you."

He held my face in his hands and said, "I'm not upset darling. I just don't want to end up asking you to do something you wouldn't like or regret doing."

"Why would I regret anything? I like touching you."

"It's much more than touching my sweet Emma."

I was so confused, why did not one prepare me for this? It felt so good, then why would I regret it? Tears gathered in my eyes and Al spotted them.

"Hey! Hey! Dear Wify don't you cry." He wiped my tears even before they could fall on my cheeks.

"I'm so confused Al, why don't you tell me everything? The truth is don't speak in riddles. I feel like a fool for not knowing."