A Silver Fox? (Age-Gap Erotica)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

I recently moved into a new apartment complex. It's an old building that's why the rent is really cheap. I got a two-bed apartment on the top floor which is also the second floor and the living room had a big balcony.

Being an old construction, all the people living here had been residents for a very long time. That's why most of them are senior citizens. Besides another couple that lives on the ground floor, I am the only young person living in the apartment complex.

I love helping the old people here, I get them groceries, help them order stuff online, sometimes help them pay their bills, use apps, and a lot more. They are mostly grateful and give me baked goods or even invite me for dinner.

My balcony faces the living room of an old man who lives alone. I have never interacted with him, but I have often noticed him looking at me whenever I am having coffee on my balcony or I'm talking on a call. My balcony was bare it only had a small coffee table and a lounge chair.

Most nights when I get back from work, I sit on the balcony and have a glass of wine or something. It relaxing as there are nothing but trees all around the balcony and the only one who has the view of my balcony is the old man who lives alone.

I have always been into older men but never dared to pursue one. I stuck to the guys my age and by far all I had received was disappointment.

One Friday night when I returned from work tired and frustrated all I wanted to do was grab a can of beer and chill in the balcony. I washed up, had some instant dinner, and then lounged on the chair on my balcony. I was wearing a flimsy camisole top and tight boy shorts with small red hearts on them.

Only a small light in the balcony was illuminated and the rest of my house was in the dark. I planned to drink a couple of bears and then just go to bed.

However, for some reason, I was feeling very horny. I hadn't fucked in two months since I moved here and it was getting on my nerves.

I moved my hand into my boy shorts and started rubbing my clit. I knew all the elderly around me must be fast asleep by then so I did not hold back on my moans, and started pleasuring myself.

But right when I was about to reach the peak, I noticed that the lights in the window across me were switched on and the old man was looking at me getting myself off. In any other situation, I would call him a creep and show him the finger.

But I was so close and so wound up with the need to have sex that I didn't care. I continued and stared straight into his eyes as I came. With my hand still in my pants and the other holding the can of beer, I was satisfied.

But the man kept looking at me and his eyes were locked on my heaving tits.

By no means am I a Double D Coup or even a D Cup? But my C-cups look gorgeous on my tall and slim frame. I knew there were no spectators except the man so I decided to give him a show. I stood up and went towards the metal railing on my balcony.

I bent forward giving him a good look at my cleavage. The grin on his face was proof enough that he liked what he saw.

I love older men, but the ones who look like silver foxes, he was not what I would even spare a second glance at. He was my height, fat with a pot belly, bald on top, and crescent moon-white hair on the back of his head. And I suspected he probably even wrote fake dentures.

He was by no means sexy but the sexual need in me was too much to care who was in front of me. I was never in my whore or slut phase and never found it appealing to fuck a bunch of guys. I always had steady boyfriends, but since the move everything had changed.

I knew the man wanted to see more wanted to touch more, and fuck more of me. But all I could do was show him what he could only see but never have.

I loved exhibitionism, but this was my first time trying I was it out.

I slowly straightened up and pulled the flimsy strap of my camisole down, exposing my right boob. The man grinned even more and started licking his lips. I knew he wanted to see my right tit too. But I would not give him that so soon.

Then I pulled my top up from the bottom, exposing my smooth flat stomach. The old guy's hand went into his trousers and I knew exactly what he was doing. I let go of my hair next and my waist-length chestnut waves make me look more alluring to his greedy eyes. I could see the tip of his cock, which was peeking out of his pants. The head was deep red, big, and smooth.

I would have loved to move my tongue over it, I close my eyes as I played with my boobs and hair, imagining myself kneeling in front of the guy. He had gripped my hair into his fist and was slamming his dick deep into my mouth.

My hands had been tied behind me with a rough rope and he was towering over me, I had no choice but to take his cock and suck his cum. He was forcing himself on me and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

I was so deep into my fantasy that I did not realize when I had freed my boob and completely removed my top. I stood on my balcony topless with an old man jacking off to me. This was so new yet so amazing.

A couple of seconds later the man turned around and started looking for something in the drawer next to him. A minute later a neon green dot appeared on my right nipple and then it made its way to my left.

Even though the dude couldn't tough me, he had found a way around it. The green laser light was circling my nipples and moving all over my body. He loved to point it on my lips, between my tits, on my nipples, and lastly over my core which was still covered.

He was licking his lips and stroking himself hard and fast, I blew him a kiss and giggled at how childish he was behaving, almost like a horny teenager who had seen a nude woman for the first time.

That's when the thought hit me, he lived alone and was in his 70s at least. Meaning he must not have got it in decades. God knows why but I wanted to give it to him. Not just tease him, but to really give it to him. I wanted to sit on his cock and ride him. Let him use my mouth and probably even jizz on my tits.

I finally turned around and pulled down my pants, giving the perfect view of my smooth round ass. My ex liked to spank me and I wonder if this old guy would spank me too. Probably lay me flat on his knees and hit me with his old leather belt.

I knew the laser light would be on my ass and when I turned around, it landed perfectly on my clit. Even though I was not seeing anyone, I preferred to be clean-shaven. My bald pussy with pink lips must have excited the oldy so much that I saw him coming in his hands.

I threw my head back and laughed so hard, the poor guy tried his best to stop his cock from leaking, but it wouldn't stop twitching. He dropped the laser and picked up some tissues from the table nearby to clean himself.

But honestly, it was a confidence boost to see a guy so old cum like a 14-year-old, just by a look at my pussy. I gestured for him to stop fussing over himself and to just drop his pants. The embarrassment on his face was kinda cute.

He listened to me and dropped his trousers and oh damn! Was he packed?

His cock was big, and if his head was any indication and if I fucked him, I'd need a day or two to recover. None of my previous partners were so blessed and this made me want to be fucked by him even more.

I just started at his dick for a solid minute and I'm sure my expressions were easy to read. He chucked and lifted his now limp dick in his hand gesturing towards me. He was challenging me to fuck him.

And I was never someone who would back down from a challenge.

I got dressed, I was so wet, horny, and in need of good sex, that I did not think twice before grabbing my house keys and walking toward his apartment.

To be continued...

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!