A Silver Fox? Part-4 (Age-Gap Erotica)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

That night when I was home alone watching TV, the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I walked to the door and opened it. Although it wasn't painful, I felt a twinge between my legs whenever I walked.

The two old gentlemen who had seen me naked this morning were at my door, the second they saw me their eyes roamed my body. I wasn't wearing a bra, only a slip and short shorts.

"We spoke to Arthur and he told me you offer lonely men comfort is that true?"

What the fuck had Arthur just told them? I slept with him because I was horny not because I loved to crawl in the beds of old dudes.

"I'm sorry you are mistaken; he must have referred to someone else. Good night gentlemen."

I was about to shut the door when one of them placed his hand against it.

"Come on now missy, we have seen you doing the walk of shame this morning, be a doll and let us in. We won't bite." He said,

"I am not going to let you in, you need to leave now."

Did they think I was a whore? I mean sure I liked sex but I didn't have it with just anyone who showed up at my doorstep.

The other one was bolder, instead of convincing me, he just pushed me aside and entered my apartment, on his way he brushed against me and touched my ass.

"What the hell get out," I yelled. But they entered the house and settled on my sofa.

"Nice house you got there, missy." The first man said, "Come on it's time to get on your knees for us. Arthur said you suck good, but you fuck better. Let us see it for ourselves."

Were these men for real? Truth be told I was horny, the thought of a cock inside my pussy wasn't that bad at all. But what if every old man in the complex who came knocking on my door every night? I wasn't a whore or anything.

When I did not make a move, they walked towards me and one grabbed my ass while the other stood in front of me and held my waste. They both started rubbing themselves against me, while I stood in between them like a statue.

I had no idea what was going on, but the sensation of two hard cocks, one against my cunt and the other against my ass cheeks felt good.

Suddenly, the one behind me pulled down my shorts, revealing my ass and the one in front of me pulled my top over my head discarding it to the side. My tits sprang free and landed right in front of his face, as he was a bit shorter than me.

The wicked smile on his face made me smile too. Looks like the men in this complex are sex-starved, they are desperately in need of a woman or maybe a few.

I was being grouped and touched by two old men, thrice my age and I was loving it. The TV was on with low volume and I was standing in my living room with these two perverts all over me.

That's when I noticed Arthur walk into his gallery and he immediately spotted us. The two men in my house were so into me that they did not even notice that Arthur was watching them. But his eyes met mine and I smirked.

I was almost naked and the men had peeled off their clothes too. Their wrinkly dicks were hard after a long time and they wanted to just thrust in me.

"Martin, do you want to go first or should I? The one behind me asked the one in front of me, whom I knew now was named Martin."