Stalker Part-2 (Stranger Romance)

Honestly, I wasn't expecting so much love and response to this story. But you guys blew my mind. So here is was happens between Gemma and her stalker.  (Read part 1 before starting this part)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

I opened my door and there he was standing in front of me, she was panting and a little sweaty. I guess he climbed all the six floors to my apartment, rather than taking a lift.

Before I could say anything, he pulled me into a hug and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

He smelled nice, a bit of sweat mixed with leather and his own unique something.

The moment he let me go, I saw his eyes for the first time, they were this distinguished hazel color, not fully honey, not gold, and a bit of green near the irises. He was staring at me too and his eyes were full of so many emotions.

This was the first time we had officially met and I was blown away by how handsome this man was. I wouldn't say I'm ugly or anything, but I'm just so average Infront of him. It was a miracle this man had fallen for me.

"Hi, Gemma." He almost whispered. We were still holding onto one another. I did not want to let go of him.

"Hi Michelle," I said I did not know what more to say I mean the guy had told me how he wanted to fuck me, what do you say to someone like that.

"Are you going to give me the coffee I came for?" he said softly and I blushed. I was so lost staring at my stalker that I totally forgot why he was there. The man was so handsome, his dark hair covered his forehead and his hoodie was the softest fabric ever.

If it was up to me, I'd just hug him and never let go.

We reluctantly separated, his hands traveled to his side from my waist, and I saw him flexing his palm.

I asked him to sit on the sofa. But instead, he pulled a stool and sat near the kitchen island I was working at. He was taller than me and when I hugged him, I felt well defined and muscled under his clothes.

I began making coffee suddenly conscious of myself. My hair was a mess, I was still wearing my work clothes. My makeup was long gone and he was just staring at me.

I averted my gaze from him and busied myself. Brewing the coffee.

Once it was done, I handed to cup to him and he brushed his hand over mine while taking it from me. I had nowhere to sit so I stood in front of him. Wondering if he'd like my mediocre coffee or not. but he just sipped the hot drink.

When he was done, he looked at me again.

"You must have a lot of questions to ask me," he stated and yes, I did have a ton of them, but right now I was contended just looking at him.

"Will you give me a second, I need to change and freshen up." He nodded and I sprinted towards my bedroom locking the door.

I just sat on my bed for a while, just processing everything that had happened in the last hour. Until this morning, I wasn't sure about him. And now he is in my apartment sipping coffee.

I washed my face and changed into my pajamas.

I walked out wiping my face and he was looking at some of my pictures smiling down at them.

"Why did you never try to talk to me?"

He turned around when he heard my voice and placed the photo frame on the shelf. Even I did not know why this was the first thing I asked him. But I wanted to know.