Who Was He? (Stranger Erotica)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

So, I was sitting against the back aisle of my uni's 24/7 library. It's quiet here at 2 am a good spot to study and focus. Suddenly there was a power cut and everything around me went dark. My phone was in my bag, which was lying next to me. I reached for it but someone picked my bag up before I could.

There are hardly any people at this time in the library, so I was curious as to who this was. Soon a big hand grabbed my forearm and made me stand. Before I could protest or ask a question. I was roughly shoved into the bookshelf behind me and a firm hand clamped on my mouth preventing me from making any noise.

There was a firm male body pressed against me. I was chest to chest with this man as I tried to get free or scream for help. As soon as the man brought his mouth next to mine and said "I got you princess" I calmed down. I knew him and what he wanted. He removed his hand from my mouth and replaced it with his. We kissed in the dark of the night my hands clutching his t-shirt and his neck. His tongue forced itself in my mouth and he devoured me like I was his last meal.

His one hand was squeezing my ass, and the other pulling my top up to reveal my tits. He knew I avoided a bra, so his hand began to fondle my breast while we kissed. His other hand slowly moved to my zipper from my ass and he lowered my zipper exposing my soaked panty. His hand pulled my pants down and slid my panties aside to play with my pussy.

I was moaning in his mouth as his fingers entered me and started thrusting. When I was close he removed his fingers undid his pants and shoved himself in me raw. I was so on edge that a few thrusts of his big cock made me cum all over him.

But he wasn't done. He continued pounding in me, lifted one of my legs and wrapped it around his waist while he buried himself in me again and again. His mouth was on my neck now, and he bit me hard in the crook of my neck, and I moaned softly in his ear. His hands held him and my nipples brushed against the rough texture of his jacket. Soon he started to twitch and his thrusts were sloppier. I knew he was close so I squeezed my cunt making him impossible to last.

He came with a harsh groan and kissed me one last time before he emptied himself into me and left. A few seconds later the tights were turned on. I stood there In the back of the library, my boobs exposed, my hair a mess, lips swollen and his thick cum dripping down my fair smooth thighs.

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!