His New Wife Part-2 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)

Start from the beginning

"But why can't you keep it anywhere else? Don't you think it would be better if you kept it under your pillow or on the table beside you?" I asked as I was very curious.

"Sweetheart it isn't what you think it is." He said and I did not feel the dagger anymore. Did he move it?

"What do you mean?"

"You're so innocent I don't think I'd be able to tell you."

"What do you mean by that?" Why was he talking in riddles I did not understand him one bit. I was looking up at him hopefully while he had me wrapped in his arms.

Our chests were flushed together and my breast was pressed up against his hard planes. It hurt a little, not in a bad way though.

"You know babies are not given by god, rather they are born when a husband and wife make love."

"What does that mean?" I was so confused why did no one tell me anything about this? I would have not looked like a fool in front of Al.

"It means..." He blushed even more and buried his face in the crook of my neck, near my ear.

He took a deep breath and I felt his hand move from my back towards my ass. What was he doing, and why did it feel so good? He rested his hand on my ass cheek and squeezed it lightly. My hands were wrapped around him too.

"It means my dear wife that I'd have to do some things to you that you may or may not like."

"Why would I not like making a baby with you? That's what I'm supposed to do." I told him combing my hands through his hair, softly.

He took a deep breath again and kissed my neck. "Sweety, how do I explain it to you when I find myself so hard for you all the time? It's difficult for me to control myself, but I don't want to hurt you nor do I want you to hate me."

What was he talking about?

"I do not understand what you mean." I felt so confused and lost. But at the same time so safe and comfortable in his arms.

"I will never hate you."

"You might once we do it."

"Do what?"

"Hmm... it's ok baby, go to sleep." But I wanted to know. I put one of my legs around his thighs. And the other between his legs. Pulling myself even closer to him. I love being so close to him.

"Emma, you need to stop doing that."

"Doing what?"

"Getting so close to me. It's difficult to stay away from you."

"But you are so close to me."

He finally looked at me. He caressed my cheek gently and played with my loose hair.

"Fine I will tell you but only if you promise me not to hate me afterwards. Because if you do, I won't be able to take it."

"Why would I hate you?" I asked him. He smiled sadly and made me sit up in the bed along with him. The room was dimly lit and a cool breeze was coming from the two windows.

He took a deep breath and looked at me intently. When he was about to start talking, I realized that he was struggling to talk about it. So, to make him feel comfortable I shifted into his lap and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"What are you doing," he asked me.

"You looked uncomfortable, so I just wanted to hug you to make you feel comfortable." Although, he wrapped his hands around me. He said, "Baby that's truly not helping."