Chapter 26 - Wrong?

"Xiao Ge"

"Wu Xie!"

...

"Xiao Ge"

"Wu Xie"

...

"Xiao Ge"

"Wu Xie!"

"Who are you!?!" Wu Xie is now at his limit.

"Don't you remember your beloved uncle anymore? You heartless brat." The shameless uncle answers truthfully.

"Oh, you still remember who you are ... then why are you answering every time I called Xiao Ge!?!?!" Wu Xie finally explodes the question that has been on his mind for the past 3 days.

Just imagine ... Wu Xie is calling for Zhang Qiling sweetly, but the response always came from Wu SanXing. Well, calling a response might not be correct. The more suitable word is - interruption! How can Wu Xie continue to tolerate this!

"Then stop calling for him! What do you need him for anyway?" Wu SanXing is starting to get suspicious on his lovely nephew's strange behavior.

"That's my business, you don't need to know!" Wu Xie safely bypass the question.

"Stinky brat! Wasn't I doing you a favor? Otherwise, when would you ever get a response from mute Zhang?" Wu SanXing unintentionally pokes Zhang Qiling's weak spot.

"..............." Zhang Qiling has nothing to say and only watch the battle of wits between the uncle and nephew. And he has been watching it for 3 days as well.

Once, this round of verbal battle ends, Wu Xie thinks hard on what he should do next. He simply cannot allow the situation to go on like this. Otherwise, how can he spend time alone with Zhang Qiling?

"I got it!" Wu Xie happily exclaims when he finally thought of the perfect solution.

An hour later ...

"Wang Meng, I'm back." Wu Xie greets upon his return.

Due to all the recent event, Wu Xie forgot that he didn't have to stay at the Wu Mansion because he actually has his own shop which also serve as his house. The front half is for the studio and shop area where he paints and sells them since he studied it as his undergraduate course and made his living up until now, not that much but it allows him to get by. And the back area has a kitchen, mostly for making instant noodles, bathroom, and a relatively big bedroom.

Now that he is back at his home ... without anyone to interrupt, he can spend his time with Zhang Qiling without restraint!

"Yo! You actually remembered to come back!" Wang Meng is Wu Xie's neighbor who would come help watch over the store when he went out to track down Wu SanXing. "I thought you moved out without telling me."

Then Wang Meng sees the handsome man that Wu Xie brought with him.

"Oh? Who's this? So good looking." Wang Meng comments.

Upon hearing it, Wu Xie steps between to block Wang Meng's view of Zhang Qiling.

"He's mine." Wu Xie words were said without going through any thinking process in which he soon realizes and corrects himself the next second. "I mean he's my very good friend. Don't you have any idea about him!"

"Aren't you a bit too protective, xiao san ye?" Wang Meng is rather surprise by Wu Xie's somewhat unusual behavior.

"......" Wu Xie is starting to panic internally but tries to keep a straight face. "Aye, why do you talk so much today? I'm back so you go back home now. Go, hurry on!"