Chapter 2 - Curious

Wu SanXing originally plans to go hiking with his good brother Xie LianHuan. However, when arriving at the foot of the big mountain, both are met with unexpected burden Xie YuChen – often called as Xiao Hua, Wu Xie and Wang PangZi – also known as Fatty – were already waiting for their uncles.

"How did you brats get here?" Wu SanXing couldn't believe his eyes. He was sure that he has planned this trip secretly and not a single soul knew about it especially this nephew of his that always brings trouble. First, he turns to glare at his good friend.

"Don't you glare at me!! I knew nothing, remember? You just pop up at my door today and dragged me out." Xie LianHuan felt that he was wronged. How could Wu SanXing doubt him when he was kidnapped out of his own house this morning?

With this reminder, Wu SanXing turns back to the 3 troublemakers because Xie LianHuan really had no idea since he really did kidnap the latter. Then how in the world did they find out?

"Third uncle, there's something that we call it 'technology'." Wu Xie just had to mock this uncle of his who thought that this trip is a secret that no one would know of.

"You ... you ... you ..." That's the only word that Wu SanXing manages to utter. He couldn't curse his young nephew so he's at a lost of what to say after 'you'.

"Wu ge since we've already come this far. There's no way they would obediently go home and eventually snuck after us. So, let's just take them along." Xie LianHuan persuades Wu SanXing while giving Xiao Hua a look of 'I know what you did'.

The group may be led by Wu Xie with the intention of stalking Wu SanXing, but this innocent and naïve one wouldn't have such capability to obtain the needed information and be a step ahead. For them to reach this spot before Wu SanXing and Xie LianHuan could only be from the aid of Xiao Hua who has many toys or rather – technologies – to fulfil this task. If they don't bring these weasels along, who knows what other trouble they may bring while they secretly follow.

"Uncle Xie has made a wise decision." Fatty happily claps his hand in delight but not for long as Wu SanXing locked his head in his arm. "Ow, ow, Third Uncle, please spare me."

"Spare you? I told you to take Wu Xie out these few days so that he couldn't follow me!" Wu SanXing is going to grill Fatty for dogs to eat.

"Third Uncle, you can't blame me! You never said where I should bring him to ... so I did bring him out, there's nothing wrong with it!" Fatty appeals on the blame that Wu SanXing bestowed on him. He wasn't entirely wrong since Wu SanXing didn't tell the specifics.

Upon hearing this lame excuse, Wu SanXing turns from red to green and back to red again from the frustration! If he was in a xianxia drama, he would've cough out a mouthful of blood already. When reaching this point, there wasn't anything that can be done other than to do as what Xie LianHuan said.

"We've come prepared, you won't need to worry about us at all." Xiao Hua gives assurance to the elders once things have been decided.

In the end, this group of 5 people make their way up the mountain together after a long debate.

Since they started out late, on the first night they set up a camp by a small creek about 5 kilometers from the mountain foot. Due to the steep structure of the path, it took them a lot of time just to get there.

"I shouldn't have fall for your lame trick." Fatty complains when their group finally stops at the small creek.

"What did I trick you about?" Wu Xie asks back feeling wronged by Fatty's statement.

"You must have the intention of making me lose weight! Do you know how much money and effort I have to put in to reach this weight?" Hiking for half a day, Fatty can feel half of his fat melting away from exhaustion and heat from this rigorous activity.