Chapter 12 - Start

By the time the team arrived at C city, a relatively small city in the southern region in which the entrance to the forest and mountain that the designated tomb is located, it is almost late in the afternoon. After a few more hours and the sky would darken. Therefore, the decide to spend the night at a local hostel then start their expedition early in the morning.

The hostel is a 3-story building where the top floor is for the owner of this hostel who is a middle-aged man and his wife, a loving couple that practically spills dog food everywhere. The second floor is where the guests would be allocated. There is a common bathroom for men and women on different sides of the hall and there are three bedrooms in total; 1 main bedroom that can fit 3 people and 2 smaller ones that can fit in 2 people. And lastly, the first floor is the common area consisting of the living room, dining area, a small restroom, and a simple kitchen for the hostel madam to cook simple meals for the guests staying here.

The assignment of people to each bedroom was rather quick. Both Xiao Hua and Wu Xie need to stay with their bodyguards while the two uncles cannot be left alone so Fatty had to took on the role of watching over these elderlies. Fatty may want to complain but if he knew the situation in the other 2 rooms ... he could be considered lucky that he did not need to eat dog food for the entire night.

Room #1

Xiao Hua is drying his hair when entering the room, so he did not notice until reaching the bedside ... that Hei Ye is already lying on his side on the bed with the blanket opening in wait for the Xiao Hua to join him. The instant Xiao Hua saw this, he froze.

"Come, come. What are you standing there for? I've already warmed the bed, so the temperature is just right. And I'll hold you at night, so you'll sleep comfortably. Come, don't be shy!" Hei Ye urges.

Xiao Hua can only feel his head throb with severe headache ... he very much wants to kick this shameless person out, but it would not do much since Hei Ye is capable of coming back in and drill his way into bed again.

Thus, Xiao Hua grits his teeth before lying down on the space left for him. Then Hei Ye is about to hug Xiao Hua under the pretense of covering him with the blanket when a fist reaches his chin ... as a warning.

"Don't you dare." Xiao Hua warns.

"What? Dare what? I'm just giving you the blanket. We're good brothers and now I'm your bodyguard so I'm just taking good care of you!" Hei Ye blabbers his nonsense as he carefully drops the blanket perfectly on Xiao Hua without touching and quickly lays back down to sleep.

Room #2

Ruffles ... ruffles ...

One is standing and drying the hair of the one sitting on the bed ...

Normally, it would be Wu Xie drying Zhang Qiling's hair, but tonight the role has reversed. Well, Wu Xie has forgotten to bring the towel when he went for his bath. In addition, he is too lazy to walk back and forth, so he make do with putting on cloth without drying his body and hair. As a result, he walks back to the room looking like someone who rushed through heavy rain.

When Zhang Qiling saw Wu Xie in such condition, he grabs the latter and started to strip him!

"Xiao Ge! What are you doing?!?!?" Wu Xie was startled, scurried back few steps and his hands automatically went up to cover himself. At the same time, his heart is beating wildly although he, himself, is not sure whether it was from fear or excitement.

"Wet." The whole sentence going through Zhang Qiling's mind is 'change out of the wet cloth right now before it gets you sick!' but only one word made it out of his lips.