"Hm. Maybe I jumped to soon at the chance of you finally submitting to me." The demon king shrugs, stepping closer to Toby. "Guess I'll have to finish him myself.

Luna raises her hands, her body floating from the ground as her eyes and hair begin to flow. The lights within the shed begin to flicker as she aims her hands in Zalgo's direction. She clenches one fist, freezing Zalgo in place. His eyes widen, a laugh leaving his lips.

"Oh you sly little-"

"My apologies father. I just couldn't allow you to have all of the fun." She forces a smirk, floating towards Toby. "Allow me to finish the plan I set out to commit."

Zalgo eyes her, still unable to move. "Really now? You seemed to be second guessing a few moments ago."

"I was just nervous."

"For what? And it better sound convincing." He warns, his body beginning to move- slowly breaking out of Luna's hold.

"What is Slenderman sends more and put Iris in danger? I could be out when they decided to attack again. I wouldn't forgive myself if anything happened to her." Luna explains, halfly telling the truth. She could not relieve that the other half of the truth.

She wouldn't be able to handle her fated panter death. She couldn't endure something similar happening to Toby as it did with Liam. Zalgo breaks free, adjusting his tie as he takes in what his daughter told him.

"Hm...Alright then. Kill him. I'll watch. If you dare to try and fool me Luna, you'll regret it." Zalgo warns, walking back to the shed door and leans against the door frame.

Luna floats closer to Toby, placing both her hands on his cheeks. The killer stares back at her, the pain in his stomach becoming unbearable. His eyes beg her to end his suffering already, while also cursing her for fooling him. Luna smiles softly, capturing his lips with her own.

His eyes widen, slowly rolling back to the back of his head. The pain in his stomach grows more profound. His body begins to seize as a greenish blue hue covers his entire body. Luna pulls away from the kiss, blood littering her lips as she smiles wickedly- putting on a show for her father, but her eyes hold empathy.

Toby can feel his heart begin to slow, his eyes growing heavy. Luna leans forward, whispering in his ear. "Hate me Toby. Remember this day. Succumb to the hate in your heart. Come back...and kill me. Now, sleep."

Toby's body goes limp, Luna releasing her hold as he falls to the ground. She uses her magic to wrap his body in vines, large leaves covering him for area precaution. Luna turns to her father, her glowing blue eyes hardening as she grins- licking the blood from her lips.

"Did that meet your expectations, Father?"

Zalgo remains silent, listening out for Toby's heartbeat. When he heard none he grins, using his magic to pull his daughter towards him. "A bit dull, but we can work on that. Deal with the body once you're back. We're late!"

A portal opens behind him, Zalgo dragging Luna through with him. He smirks wildly, greeting everyone he comes acrossing on his way up to his thrown. Luna stays behind, watching her father walk up the golden stairs leading to his thrown. Once sited he claps his hands, drawing everyone's attention.

"I have great news! That faceless weak Slenderman thought it would be a great idea to send one of his men after my daughter. But tonight, she's proven her devotion to me! Not only did she seduce him, but killed him! It was a sight to see! This causes for celebration of course! Let's skip the formalities and cut straight to the ritual." He snickers, women suddenly appearing at & around his thrown- Saiko sitter on his lap.