Bai Yue was taken aback. Mu Sihan wasn't the type to speak such melancholic words.

He knew Mu Sihan had lived here before, but back then, the other was just a kid. What sort of connection could he have with Su Cheng?

"Don't misunderstand," Mu Sihan's voice was cold. "That guy was nothing but a pure bully."

When Su Cheng was younger, Mu Sihan was still very small. To him, the group of people represented by Su Cheng were terrifying entities.

However, no matter how terrifying they seemed at the time, they were all dead now. Even dying in such a ludicrous way, blatantly murdered at the police station.

Mu Sihan stepped out of the room, pausing as he brushed past Bai Yue: "You should be careful too."

He turned his head to look, "People like Su Cheng, there's more than one of them."

Bai Yue stood still, not moving until Mu Sihan had left, then turned to look back.

What was he warning him about?

Bai Yue pondered. The task of finding the Source Crystals, he had a feeling it wouldn't go smoothly.

The news of Su Cheng's demise was shared with the other students from the Emperor One Military Academy.

Despite not wanting to incite panic, the current enthusiasm among them was palpable, with many convinced that the mission was on the brink of completion.

Therefore, it became imperative to raise their alertness.

Intelligence had pinpointed that the Source Crystals were buried deep within the mountains, a hundred kilometers from K City.

After regrouping, the students from Emperor One Military Academy took a rented hovercar, reaching their destination by noon.

Upon disembarking, they were immediately captivated by the sight before them.

A colossal mountain range loomed before them, its summit reaching into the clouds, nearly invisible from the ground.

Given that Lia Star was undeveloped, the majority of its territories remained pristine and untouched.

"Could there be any wild beasts here?"

At these words, everyone instinctively tightened their grip on their weapons.

This mountain was too secluded, with no information available online. To them, it was a completely unfamiliar and unknown place.

However, there was mention of the approximate coordinates of the source crystals in the intel. As long as they followed the map, they should be able to find their target.

"A bunch of cowards, what's there to be scared of?" the bearded man scoffed, waving his arm grandly. "Follow me! The first to find the source crystals wins!"

With that, he took the lead and charged ahead.

His words might have been childish, but having someone take the lead was indeed heartening. Many were inspired and quickened their pace into the depths of the mountain.

The path ahead was smooth sailing at first.

Though undeveloped, it seemed people had been here before, trampling down a path that was easy to follow.

But as they ventured deeper, the weather gradually worsened. A thin mist began to rise all around.

Bai Yue walked in the middle of the group, originally surrounded by dozens of others. But as they moved on, the fog thickened, making it nearly impossible to see anyone even a meter away.