《Under Control》❤️‍🔥🥀

Trapped in a cage, a wild heart confined,
Longing for liberation, a soul seeking to unwind.

"I feel a little sympathetic today, so let's make a deal . You forget  and don't tell anyone about whatever happened, and I'll let you leave."

" Who said that you are the one holding me captive..?"

"Am I not...? Perhaps I'm not making things clear."

Before I had any time to think , Mattheo drew his wand up and casted out a spell

"Expelliarmus.."
My wand flew from my hand to his.

"Flipendo"
I was knocked back, and my back hit the wall where my hands and feet tied up.

I stood there disarmed and unable to move, but yet again, I let my intrusiveness win and spoke

"Pathetic."

Mattheo smirked

" You should watch your words, Yn. Especially right now because you are tied up and under my control. "

"What do you want me to do about it ? Cry?... I hate to break it to you Mattheo but, I am not that desperate."

"You aren't gonna shut up, are you..?"

"For your information....no."

Mattheo Riddle's Pov:-

"Silencio"
At that, Yn flipped me off.

That girl was just unpredictable, and with her, I felt like I was in a double-edged game of manipulation.

"I like you better when you can't speak..... now let me get this straight , do you want the deal or not.?"

Yn's intense gaze pierced through me, and after a few seconds , she closed her eyes and nodded.

I undid her spell, and she was able to speak again

"Ok ,I agree now. Let me free,

I did what she said, and her free.

"I did what you said, and now it's your turn,"

"Fine, I am going , but not without my wand,"

Yn's Pov
Mattheo returned my wand to me.
Without wasting a second, I casted a spell.

"Immobulus"

Mattheo froze where he was and stopped moving. I think he didn't expect me to strike just after he relased me, but he underestimated me.

" How the tables have turned.... didn't expect me to strike, did you.
Perhaps you underestimated what I was capable of"

He gave out a little chuckle
I quickly took the wand from this hand. He looked as though none of this affected him. tho he wasn't the one who was under my control.

"Now it's my turn to make a deal. You tell me what you've been up to, and I'll let you free. "

"What makes you think I am gonna do that..?"

"Fine than , but don't expect me yo let you free,"

Without saying another word , I went to where the door was, and it re-appeared in front of me.

"Fine"

"What.?"

"Fine , I'll do it. I'll tell you,"

I turned my back

"But after I tell you this you will stay the fuck away from my business and no further questions"

"Ok, I'd gladly do so. Now spill it out"

"My father...Voldemort wants me to find a certain crown for him. That's all i am gonna tell you"

I immediately planted my wand on his neck. He didn't even flinch at that.

" I was right about you all along wasn't I. You are nothing more than a murderer's son and it is most likely that you'll follow his steps"

"You don't realize what you are spitting out Yn."

"I DON'T..? You don't know what "you" are doing Mattheo Riddle"

"My father will murder me if i dont Yn Potter. You don't know what I have to go through every single fucking day just because my father is fucking lord Voldemort.
The threats i recive, the hate that i get, the attention and love that i never got, the childhhood that i still wish to live and all because I am the fucking child of Tom Riddle and I wish every second of my life that I wasn't."

His words made my breath hitch. The fury in his words said alot of things. He looked at each other with a fiery intensity that made me shiver. His father used him and threatened to murder him. I don't know how it hurts, and I never will, but the thing that i am sure of is that it hurts like hell. He didnt need to say anything. His eyes said it all. Emotions...alot .....all at once.