The Tension 🏹✨️

When two souls collide, tension fills the air,
But amidst the conflict, love's potential is rare.

Yn Potter and Mattheo Riddle continued to ignore each other's presence and tried to stay as far away from each other as they could .

Yn had transfiguration as the first class of the day.

Yn's Pov:-
I made my way to Professor Mcgonagall's class . I quickly entered the class, and as I was making my way to my seat , someone bumped into me, and I looked up .To my surprise, it was Riddle. God , my whole day was ruined after seeing that hideous face, and it wasn't even 7 in the morning .

"Look where you are going, Princess."

Princess , really?. His deep voice vibrated in my chest.I tried to shake that off, and I uttered :

"Don't you fucking call me that again"

Mattheo Riddle's Pov :-

"Don't you fucking call me that again"

She rolled her eyes again. Her habit of frequently rolling her eyes killed me. It was my first week here, and I'd seen her roll her eyes for the 1000th time.

"Keep rolling your eyes . Maybe you'll find your lost brain back there ." I uttered

"If i find it ,ill consider giving it to you cause you need it more than I ever will "

"I'll let you keep it. I'd rather have a functioning brain than a short circuit one"

She gave me a death glare and made her way to her seat . Just than Professor Mcgonagall entered and started the class.

The lecture went like usual and the class soon ended.

"Mattheo Riddle 's pov:-
The class ended, and I made my way to Theodore

"Mattheo , you coming to the party tonight..?"

"The Slytherin party...? , I think I'll
pass."

" Bro , trust me you'll have fun there. The Slytherin party is always a blast , you can't miss it "

"K"

I made my way to my other class which was charms which was followed by Herbology , History of magic and Divination.

After all these classes it was recess so I made my way to the great hall and sat down on the Slytherin table. Yn was sitting on the opposite side of the table with Astoria. I was thankful that I didn't had to deal with her today as we both had different classes.

I couldn't stop thinking about the party tonight. Just than Theodore and Enzo came and sat next to me.

"Bro, the girls are crazy for you." Enzo stated

"What ..? "

"Turn around."

I turned around and saw some Hufflepuff girls looking at me like idiots and after reading their minds I chuckled. They looked like they were madly in love.

"There is something seriously wrong with these people did someone give them a love potion or something?"

"Not only them . You'll be shocked to find out how many girls are hot for you . " Theodore said

"Like I fucking care "
I chuckled again.