"The fight" 🥀

"When tempers flare and voices raise,
May empathy guide us through the haze."

After a few seconds of silence, to my surprise , Yn spoke up.

" So, according to you , Cedric Diggory dropped dead on his own accord?"

I hated my father for this. I hated him for every murder and every decision he took in his life. I despised where this conversation was going.

"Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident"

"It was murder, VOLDEMORT KILED HIM IN FRONT OF MY VERY OWN EYES."
Potter uttered. It killed me from inside .

Yn's Pov:-
"Lord Voldemort is dead," umbridge said
I couldn't help murmuring out
"But his son isn't,"

"What did you say yn? Would you like to share that with the whole class, "

"I said that if Voldemort is dead, his son isn't, and he is sitting in this very room. Why did the ministry let him in?. Don't they know that he is the son of the dark lord himself from whom that are so afraid of that they cannot accept that he is alive? "

Mattheo Riddle's pov :-

"I said that if Voldemort is dead, his son isn't, and he is sitting in this very room. Why did the ministry let him in?. Don't they know that he is the son of the dark lord himself from whom that are so afraid of ,that they cannot accept that he is alive? "

I couldn't take it anymore without thinking twice, I stood up, and I uttered :
"WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUISNESS?"

Then she responded:
"WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM ?"

"SILENCE" umbridge said

If she hadn't stopped us,things would've got heated real fast.
God , how much I hated that girl.
If I had the chance, I would kill her with my own bare hands.

"Detention for you yn Potter"

"But why only me?. Riddle was also a part of this, and if he hadn't come to Hogwarts, none of this would've happened, " yn uttered in such a tone as though she hadn't done anything.

"You are the one who started it, dear," Umbridge uttered

I gave yn a smirk . In response, she rolled her eyes at me.
The bell rang.