| Arguments |😭🥀

When the music fades and the night grows still,
Echoes of joy in the air, a lingering thrill.

Yn's Pov
     I woke up with extreme body aches and a bad headache.  I couldn't remember what happened last night, but I did remember drinking and Mattheo approaching me. I opened my eyes and to my surprise,  I wasn't in my dorm. I couldn't quite figure out where I was. I slowly got up and out of bed. My eyes roamed around, and suddenly laid on Mattheo, who was sitting on his study table, and it seemed like he was doing some work. I didn't understand how I got here. Mattheo suddenly turned around and looked at me. He seemed  a bit concerned.

"What happened ? " I asked

"You got extremely drunk and fainted."

"You.. brought me here..?"

"Yes .. I did ... your dorm was locked. I couldn't find the key"

"What time is it ..? "

"6:30 ....... Class is about to start ,"

"I am gonna go get ready.."

"No ..don't  ... you should take a day off. You aren't in the condition of attending classes "

"Why do you care ?.... its not like it fucking matters anyway." 
I uttered in a seductive amd harsh tone and stood up from the bed.

He stood up from his chair and  came dangerously close towards me until there were inches in between us.

Mattheo Riddle's Pov:-

"Watch that fucking tone Yn Potter....... I warned you before and this is your last fucking warning. "

"Shut the fuck up riddle.... "

"I should've just left you at the party to be knocked out by some idiots cause your attitude doesn't seen to lower"
I muttered, unable to control myself.
That girl knew exactly how to trigger my anger.

"I would've gladly liked to be left behind and not "saved" from a bastard like you. "

I scoffed and tried to keep my cool. a she angrily stormed out of my dorm.

She is a fucking inconsiderate, ignorant , lunatic little maniac who thinks the world revolves around her. I hate her, but I can't seem to turn off my urge to protect her. I kept my eyes on her for the whole party to look after her, and here she was , arguing with me cause I "saved" her. She is a fucking bitch.

I got ready and went to my classes. I couldn't help but notice that no one from the Slytherin gang had come to attend classes except for yn and I. The Slytherin table was also almost empty.

The day went on quietly and peacefully, but I had something on my mind.. something that was irritating me. My father had ordered me to look for the crown of Rovena Ravenclaw, and I had to find it and give it to Lord Voldemort till tomorrow. My father wants the crown only because it is one of the horcruxes, and Hogwarts is the last place it would be safe at. It was known to be placed in the room of requirements that i had been looking for . I couldn't look for it during the daytime, so I was gonna go and look for it after the curfew.