-SLYTHERIN PARTY-🍷🖤✨️

In the green and silver glow, Slytherins sway,
A party of ambition, ruling the night away!

Mattheo Riddle and Theodore make their way to the party that is being held in the Slytherin common room

Mattheo Riddle's Pov :-
Theodore and I made our way to the party, and the other boys were already there. The party was yet to start, and there were only a few people there.The atmosphere was electric, with dimly lit rooms adorned in green and silver. The music was pulsing through the air, setting the rhythm for the night. Slytherins were dressed in their finest robes. The boys and I sat down on the couches, waiting for the party to start. The setup was quite extraordinary, and there were a lot of drinks being served. Suddenly, Yn , Astoria, and Pansy entered the room. God, Yn looked stunning. I couldn't focus on anyone but her. She looked very attractive and I couldn't take my eyes off her. She had a long silk dress on with a high silt . Her body looked perfect. I tried hard to stomp this feeling inside of me. Draco couldn't take her eyes off Astoria.

YN's Pov:-
Mattheo was staring at me awkwardly, and when I looked at him , he looked away. He was wearing a white shirt with black jeans. I hate to admit it, but he looked hot.The shirt defined his muscles better than any other shirt. It felt like my eyes were glued to him . I shook it off and looked away. We went up to the boys who were sitting there waiting for the party to start.

" Hey Princess, You look stunning,"
Theodore stated

"You all look gorgeous,
Draco added

"Much obliged, but we know,"
Pansy uttered

Pansy , go easy on them today.Will you ? I said

"I'll consider doing so."

"Jokes aside , they've started serving drinks."
Mattheo stated

The party soon started, and we all did shots. The room was filled with loud music, and the party was a blast. We danced and drank till late.

Mattheo Riddle's Pov :-
We all were drank, and everyone was danced crazily. I drank quite a few shots as I didn't want to feel worn out the next day.
I was sitting at a side of the room. The boys were completely worn out .Yn was extremely drunk and was dancing with Pansy. She looked like she was about to faint, but she kept drinking. It came to a point where she stood in the middle of the room with her hand on her head. She didn't look good. I looked around and saw that everyone was drunk to notice her, so I went up to her.

Yn's Pov :-
I was feeling very dizzy, and I felt like I was about to faint. I was completely drunk, and I couldn't understand what to do. I suddenly saw Mattheo approaching me

" You ok ..? "

" I am just fine . Leave me alone , I can handle myself.

"You shouldn't be drinking a lot, princess,"

"Why do you care ..?. I can do whatever I want now. Just leave me alone."

I suddenly felt extremely dizzy and everything went black....

Mattheo Riddle's Pov :-
YN had fainted, and I caught her. I looked around and saw that everyone was too drunk to notice that she had fainted. I had no choice but to pick her up ,and take her to her dorm. As I carried her delicate form in my arms, the weight of our animosity seemed to fade away. The silence enveloped us as I reached her dorm,I tried to open her dorm's door, but it was locked, and i couldn't find the key anywhere near. I had no other option and took her to my dorm, gently laying her down on my bed. For a fleeting moment, our eyes met, and in that gaze, I saw a glimpse of vulnerability. She looked very beautiful even when worn out. I couldn't sleep all night. I sat down on my study table facing opposite to my bed. I watched her as she was delicately slept on my bed.