-Heated Things-🔥🧯

"Passions ablaze, hearts entwined,
In fiery love, souls aligned."

Yn's Pov:-
"What prove do you have that I am a murderer ?"

"Well, I guess you don't know that you are the son of Lord Voldemort himself. Isn't that enough evidence . And if not a murderer, you are the son of a murderer who just happened to KILL BOTH OF MY PARENTS. You are the son of Tom Riddle than, of course, we can't expect you to not be like your father. "

I uttered, not being able to control my temper .

Mattheo didn't say anything after that. Just then, the bell rang.

I quickly gathered and packed all my things, and just as I was about to get up and leave , Mattheo's hand closed around my wrist, and a jolt of electricity shot through my body. Time seemed to freeze as our eyes met, and in that instant, my heart started beating fast.

"I have had enough Yn Potter. If you say one word about me or Voldemort , You Will Face Severe Consiquences And I Will Make You Regret Every Word That Came Out Of Your Mouth"

His deep voice made my chest vibrate. The hate and anger in his words made my body shiver. I felt suffocated and overwhelmed, which made me light-headed ones again.

Mattheo Riddle's Pov:-
When I grabbed Yn's wrist and uttered out the words , she seemed genuinely stunned, and i could sense the storm brewing within her . We shared eye contact for quite some seconds, and then she pulled her hand away and left the class. The air around me grew heavy

I made my way to Theodore as we both had a free period, and we both had decided to go to the astronomy tower. Theodore was supposed to show me the whole institution today.

Yn's Pov:-
   I made my way out of the class and to the Slytherin Common room. I saw Blaise , Astoria , Draco, Enzo, and Pansy already there hanging out.

"Hey, Princess. " Enzo said

"Hey,"

I quickly made my way and melted  on a couch next to Pansy. A wave of relief washed over me.

" Something going on between you and Riddle," Pansy spoke

"What do you mean by that ?"

"The way you both look at each other says a lot," Astoria stated

"What..?. Bro, I literally hate him, and you'll think that I am hot for him..? "
I gave out a disgusted expression. Nothing made me cringe more than that.

"Jokes aside , we are having a Slytherin party tomorrow night," Pansy stated

"On a Tuesday night..?"

"You coming or not..?"

"Is that even a question. Of course I am coming. "

"I'll come to your dorm, and we'll get ready there,"

"Of course,.... Astoria , you joining us ? "

" Yeah , sure. "