“What masterful teamwork!” TBOAH!Zed mumbled and TCF!Zed nodded eagerly in agreement. He'd always felt that way whenever he'd reviewed the scenes of the battle that Cale had led throughout the war. Cale Henituse really was a force of reckoning, it was terrifying to him since them being here in this divine realm was proof that Cale was not to be taken lightly. TCF!Zed felt uncomfortable and regrets poked at his conscience like knitting needles – the thick kind that haven’t been stabbed hard enough to piece anything… yet.

A mage shouted from the airship at that moment. “The magic circles are ready to activate!”
The alchemist in charge had veins popping out of his neck as he gave the order.
“Immediately activate the magic circles! Kill Cale Henituse!”

The sound of tongues being clicked and annoyed huffs and puffs were heard throughout the hall, but Cale waved his hand fleeting and reminded everyone that none of this had succeeded – it got everyone to settle down and focus again. Rok Soo chuckled to himself, pretending that he also didn't feel that twinge of annoyance and hatred whenever someone ordered their subordinates to attack or harm Cale.

The black tree trunks around Cale were weaving together with each other as if they were a spider web. They were above the ground and in the air. They did not care about where they were as they weaved together in order to create a path. The branches were heading toward one location. The palace. The branches were rushing toward the spot right underneath the airship.

The Palantir showed how the branches continued to absorb the dead mana bombs even as they rushed toward the airship. It switched to the perspective of the alchemist who was giving orders for the magic circles to be activated faster and then showed everyone what those black mages and the alchemist saw heading their way from the direction of the castle wall.

It was something flying upward into the sky from underneath the castle wall – and it was heading straight for them with red hair that was brighter than the fire spells that were prepared by the Empire and red mana that wafted and swayed in the air around her like a cape – Rosalyn was coming for them.

‘Damn it! Just how much did they prepare?!’
The alchemist slammed down on the railing. His gaze then turned toward the person at the center of the approaching enemies. He could see the red hair above the now black Section 7 ground.  Cale, the owner of that red hair, started to speak. He gave an order to the tree trunks.
“Grow.”
Keep growing. Grow to the point that the enemies will fear you.
“Stretch out.
Keep moving forward. Move to kill the enemy.

Seeing the tree trunks move as Cale ordered them was scary, however watching him command the rest of the forces that were attacking the Empire's soldiers in the Jungle was even scarier.

Cale shouted while looking at the spiderweb-like path made of tree trunks.
“Charge!”
“Rooooooooooar!” The black panther Ten roared as he kicked off the tree trunk. He then started to run. Litana aimed her spear forward with one hand.
“Let’s go.” Choi Han stepped on the tree trunks that reached toward the North and started to run toward the center. The two Dark Elves followed behind him.
It was the same for Mary and Tasha. All of them were running along that wooden black road. They heard Cale’s voice once more.
“All units, charge forward!”

And the fact that everyone listened to his orders – that was just plain terrifying.
“How the hell did he get the authority to pull of something like this?!” TBOAH!Alberu was confused and restless, he could not understand how Cale Henituse managed to get everyone to follow him, it had taken a lot of time and effort for TBOAH!Alberu to unite the people who had survived and were still resisting the White Star in their final battle – but Cale Henituse had done this effortlessly. What kind of magic did he use on everyone? Did he bewitch them or something? TBOAH!Alberu knew he was whining and making a fuss about this all because he was envious and jealous, but logic wasn't enough to squash his feelings of inferiority and pettiness right now.