"You don't want it either, hyung. We both don't. It's not just about me. You need to stop undermining your feelings like that, they matter as well. And I am not sure how it will help but I will be there with you, hyung. You won't even feel the need to work for that one month I'll make sure of it. We can heal together in that time hopefully." He said and taehyung nodded his head as he closed his eyes and leaned back against the seat, taking a drag of the cigarette even though all he wanted to yell was the fact jungkook has it worse and he can't stop thinking about how he's ruining his life.

"I don't know since when I started feeling so much guilt that it's making me want to cry. I feel terrible for even saying this but I lowkey wish to go back to the asshole me who didn't care about how he was affecting others just so I don't have to deal with this feeling. I hate feeling so much." Taehyung let out as he extinguished the cigarette and squeezed Jungkook's hand to ground himself. Why was he feeling so stressed?

"I don't blame you for feeling like that. Guilt kills you from inside, It's an extremely strong emotion. No one likes feeling like that." The younger let out, he had been driving to the elder's place since his own was emptied out today after his stuff was moved to their new place where they will be moving after their wedding.

"It feels like it's squeezing my insides in the most painful way and I can't do anything about it. I just— feel like everything is wrong with this wedding tomorrow and it shouldn't be happening but it's going to happen anyways." Taehyung stopped talking mid way once Jungkook had parked the car and got out of his seat, he really needed some air.

"Let's go inside, hyung." Jungkook didn't say anything else other than that, he knew things weren't the best for the two right now. He will let the things flow however they do and hopefully everything will be alright soon and they will stop feeling the terrible things they're feeling about the wedding at the moment.

"Yeah let's go."

.

.

.

.

"Mmh h-hyung.. fuck." The man cursed as his back met with the door while the elder man sucked on the skin of his neck right under his jaw, biting and nibbling on it with the intention of leaving a mark as their hips rolled in rhythm together.

"Won't go too hard. Can't have you limping tomorrow." Taehyung whispered against his skin before he connected their lips together in a messy kiss and with that, he dropped down on his knees before the younger who ran his hand through the elder's hair while staring at him with eyes filled with lust.

The moment they had stepped inside the penthouse, taehyung had pulled him in a kiss which had escalated to this moment in the matter of seconds. It seemed none of the two wanted to keep their hands to themselves.

"I can take it. Go as hard as you need to." Jungkook whispered back as he bit back a moan and threw his head back when taehyung pulled down his pants and underwear in one go and started stroking him with his hand before taking him in his mouth as he swirled his tongue around him.

"Stop talking and just enjoy." Taehyung warned once he pulled away and dived back in as he took him in again and started bobbing his head up and down till his tip started hitting the back of his throat while fondling with his balls at the same time which had jungkook clenching his thighs together as he thrusted his hips ever so slightly.

Jungkook could not hold back the moan that left his throat as his eyes rolled back when taehyung started hollowing his cheeks and gave his balls a firm squeeze. Before he could even give the elder a warning, his back arched and he came down the man's throat with a loud, "hyung!" Who pulled away once he was done with a lewd pop and pulled his pants and underwear and picked him up bridal style since his legs had been shaking to take him to his room.