Late last night, she killed the other trusted man of Romanov as he walked alongside Romanov.

Romanov, being the hot-headed Russian who still believed he was indestructible, flailed around in pure panic and terror, only for his eyes to lock into hers.

She stood on the roof with a gun in her hand and the midnight wind carrying her hair.

She turned and was gone.

An exact replication of what had happened that night.

She was telling him that she knew.

And she was coming for his blood.

She was going to make sure he died, just not tonight. Because what else was more terrifying than death at that moment? Having to look over your shoulder every time you breathe, fearing that it may be your last.

Romanov didn't fuck with anticipation.

So he did what he knew best.

He fled the country.

Rather, he attempted.

Alayna is a woman of many connections. She knew what he was going to do, so she let him get as far as the airport. It was only fair for the old man to have hope.

Hope is a powerful thing.

Not powerful enough to stand in the way of Alayna Khan.

He refused to leave the country and was even detained for a few hours.

She knew that, as of right now, he was on the run. He was trying to leave. He knew she was going to be killed.

It felt nice to know she was feared.

He knew what she was capable of.

She had been walking for the past half an hour, after getting off her taxi.

She had been following him for the past half an hour.

In the shadows, at a distance.

-

Romanov had been on the run for quite some time, after being stopped at the airport, he had  the sudden epiphany that she was not one to be fucked with.

She was a lot more powerful than he had given her credit for.

He could NOT destroy her. 

He wasn't powerful anymore.

The old man, who's joints had ached since his son died, wondered if it was even worth the hassle of staying alive. 

His silent plea was about to be answered. 

He heard a shoe scuff the pavement and before he could turn around, the pain hit him harder than he had ever hit Mikhail. 

That wretched boy, if it weren't for him maybe he could have defended himself in this moment. 

He pried his eyes open to the woman he had expected. 

With a chuckle, a smirk and a warning of 'history repeats itself', Romanov, the wealthy successor of Russia's biggest underground dug cartel was dead. 

Officially dead. 

Alayna checked if he was breathing and his pulse to satisfy herself. 

His body was thrown into an abandoned building. That was his humble end, his dead body being consumed by stray dogs and maggots. 

_

Her foot rested on Nic's neck. 

The tough looking man was rather easy to take down.