The door appeared ordinary at first glance, its surface marred by rust. Bai Yue looked at the bald man skeptically. "Are you sure?"

"Of course, I'm sure!" the bald man insisted. "Why would I lie to you at this point? I've already been caught, haven't I?" He rubbed his coccyx, as if frightened by the memory.

Bai Yue exchanged a glance with Mu Sihan.

Taking out his phone, Bai Yue fiddled with it briefly before nudging the bald man. "Let's go."

Hunched over, the bald man pushed open the rust-streaked iron door. With a creak, the door opened to reveal a narrow staircase descending into darkness, barely wide enough for one person to pass, flanked by dirty walls.

The bald man led the way in.

As the last person entered, the iron door slammed shut behind them due to its weight, plunging the underground into darkness. Bai Yue turned on his phone's flashlight for illumination.

Suddenly, the man leading them quickened his pace.

The bald man intended to use the darkness to put some distance between them, but his ankle was suddenly caught. He lost his balance, tumbling down with a crash against the back wall.

His coccyx screamed in pain. Lying on the ground, the bald man whimpered helplessly.

Then, a piercing light hit his eyelids.

He raised his hand to shield his eyes, barely making out a figure standing before him. The person moved the phone light away and said indifferently, "Where do you think you're running to at this time?"

Upon hearing those words, a chill ran through the bald man's spine. Suddenly, he regretted bringing the two here.

The depths were profound, yet they quickly reached the end.

At the end stood a door adorned with intricate patterns, far more luxurious than the one above.

The bald man knocked on the door rhythmically three times. Shortly after, the door opened from the inside, with blinding light pouring out.

Bai Yue squinted his eyes.

Just as the bald man was about to step forward, someone suddenly grasped the back of his neck. That chilling voice came again from behind, "Walk in front, and raise your hands."

The bald man and Mu Sihan entered first, with Bai Yue following behind.

The interior resembled a gathering place, complete with a bar and liquor cabinet, and booths lining the walls. The tables were cluttered with glasses and playing cards.

Yet, strangely, it was devoid of people.

It was as if a party had been abruptly halted, and all the guests had vanished into thin air.

Bai Yue looked behind the door but saw no one.

In this vast underground bar, only the three of them remained, isolated.

Then, a noise came from the ground. Bai Yue looked down to see an empty bottle rolling towards him, stopping steadily by his foot.

A wisp of white smoke slowly emerged from the mouth of the bottle.

Realizing something was amiss, Bai Yue swiftly grabbed the person in front of him and leaped to the side. Their bodies crashed into the back of a sofa, flipping it over.

The next second, the empty bottle exploded. Shards flew in all directions, embedding itself deeply into the floor, the walls, and the abdomen of the bald man, who screamed in agony before collapsing to the ground.