Chapter 17: picnic

Izuku's POV

I had told Uraraka, Tsuyu, Iida, Jirou, and Mina what my idea was. At first, they didn't think it was a good idea, but when I told them that Touya was mine and Shoto's older brother, they had trusted me more.

"So, when are we going to go there!?" Mina asked enthusiastically. Honestly, I was pretty shocked at how enthusiastic she could be at times.

"Tomorrow probably, they were a little busy right now." I said and smiled. Mina made a disappointed sound. "Aww.. I was hoping for today," She said. I chuckled. "Yeah, me too." I said. We all hung out and went shopping for the whole day and then went inside to put all the things we got in their right place.

"I'm gonna go watch something on my phone, I'll be in my dorm room!" Mina said and walked away. I put the groceries in the fridge. "I'm also going to go to my room." I said after putting everything in their place.

"Alright, we'll be down here playing some games!" Jirou said. I nodded and made my way to my room. I sat down on my chair by my desk and looked at my phone for a while.

I got an idea and pulled up my contacts. I pressed on Aizawa's and texted him.

Izuku

Hey, dad. Can we go on a picnic with Shoto, Mina, Jirou, Tsuyu, Uraraka, and some others?

Aizawa

Depends on who the others are.

Izuku

Touya, and some others.?

Aizawa

Others?

Izuku

Yeah..

Aizawa

I'm not even gonna ask, but since you already cause enough problems, I'm bringing Hizashi

Izuku

Alright!

I closed my phone and got to the kitchen to eat with the others. And after that we were all pretty tired so most of us went to sleep.

The next day

I woke up to my phone alarm ringing. "Why is it going off right now? Right, I was going to get up extra early to prepare the picnic!" I said to myself and shot up to change clothes.

I walked to Shoto's room and knocked on the door. When I heard a 'come in', I opened the door a bit and poked my head through. "Hey Sho." I said.

"Hey. What did you want, Zuzu?" Shoto asked. I smiled. "Come on, I wanna prepare the picnic with you," I said. He sat up. "Alright, just. Give me a few minutes to wake up and change clothes." He said. I nodded and went out of his room as I closed the door behind me.

I waited for a few minutes until Shoto went put, and we both put on our shoes and went outside. I had spotted a pretty flower field not so far away. We set up a blanket and went to get a basket to fill it with some fruits and sandwiches.

When we were done. I went to go get Jirou, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Mina. While I did that, Shoto got Aizawa, Hizashi, Fuyumi, and Natsuo. When they were all here. I excused myself for a few minutes and went to the LOV's base.

"Pleaseee" I begged them. Toga was in on it, and so were Touya and Keigo. But Tomura didn't really want to, and Kurogiri thought it was too dangerous, and so did Spinner. "Come on. It's not dangerous. It's far from where any proheroes are." Keigo said. Trying to convince them.

"Besides, all we do all the time is to just stay inside, right?" Touya said and pushed Tomura playfully on the shoulder. "Fine, but if we get caught, it's your fault." He said. I just smiled and nodded. We made our way to the flower field where everyone else was.

"Why am I not surprised.." Aizawa said and sighed. "Because this seems like something I'd do." I said and smiled. "Why don't we have some fun?? Let's play tag!" Mina suggested. "Ooh, I haven't played that in a long time!" Toga said. "I also wanna play!" Uraraka said. "Me too!" Tsuyu said. "Count me in!" Jirou said. Everyone agreed to it except Aizawa, Hizashi, and Kurogiri.

"Tag! You're it!" Toga said as she tagged Uraraka. She ran after me and I ran away. She started to try and tag Jirou instead. I watched as Jirou was tagged and started running after Spinner, and so it went on with everyone else as well.

We continued until everyone was tired or bored and then sat down. We all ate some of the food me and Shoto had prepared. "This is so good, Izu!" Toga said and smiled. I smiled back at her. "Thank you!" I said.

Then, it was time to go home. I was kinda sad cause this was so much fun, but we could always just go to each other if we wanted to hang out again. Hizashi pulled out his phone. "Let's take a picture to remember all the fun we had today!" We all happily agreed, even Aizawa, who usually doesn't really like taking pictures. Hizashi put the phone so that all of us would fit in the picture and put on a timer. He quickly ran over to all of us and stood next to Aizawa. "Say cheese!" He said. "Cheese!" Everyone said together. This was a memory I never wanted to forget.

The end...

◇} •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°• {◇

I'm sorry that this is the end, but I don't really have the motivation to continue, and I had to end this story eventually.

Anyway, I hope you liked this story! I don't think I will publish any more stories right now, but I might do it in the future.

-Author