Chapter 5: Is it really you, Nii-Chan?

Warnings:

Izuku's POV

'Did he really look at the text? No, he's dead..It must be someone who's just joking with me...' I thought, pulling my knees up to my head and texting my head on my knees.

I don't know exactly for how long I sat there and looking out over the city, but somehow Shoto had came without making a sound. "Izu? Are you okay?" He asked, sitting down beside me. I turned my head to look at him. "I'm fine." I said, turning my head back to looking out over the city.

"Why are you crying? Did something happen?" "I'm just thinking about...Him.." I said. "You miss him don't you?" I nodded. "I want him back, like it was before he..You know..." "died? Yeah, I do too." He said.

I felt Shoto hug me and started to cry. "Why did he have to die...?" I said. "I don't know Izu..let's calm down and go down to our dorms again alright?" I didn't hear him but in a few minutes Shoto had managed to calm me down and we got to the dorms again.

"Where were you?" Uraraka asked standing up. "O-On the roof?" "You were there for three hours!" Tsuyu said. I looked at the clock and just like Tsuyu had said, it had gone 3 hours since I told them I was going to the roof.

"I guess I didn't look at the clock" I said, going to my dorm room. I turned on my phone and looked at the message I sent Touya. 'Is it really him..? I mean, he's dead, but maybe..No no! Stop Izuku, he's dead and you know it!' I tried to convince myself that Touya was dead over and over again but I couldn't stop looking at the message and thinking that Touya wasn't dead.

Time skip: 2 days later

Izuku's POV

Two days had gone by since Touya's birthday and I still hadn't been able to convince myself that Touya was dead, I just couldn't accept the fact that my older brother was dead and not on this planet anymore. My classmates noticed that I was acting really weird because of my thoughts, I would always 'zone out' in the middle of conversations, ofcourse I didn't really zone out, I just said that to not make them worry.

Another thing that has bothered me is that I haven't told Shoto about my thoughts, ofcourse he would just say that he also misses him, not that I hate him but that's why I don't tell him about such thoughts. I was in class when I started thinking about it, once again I was told to listen more by Mr. Aizawa, even though I don't hear him at all.

I was in my dorm room that evening when I realized what I could do to make my thoughts stop. 'What if I just search on information about Touya, maybe I'll get lucky and find something that could lead me to knowing if he's alive or not' I thought.

And with that I started searching, it took me that whole night plus the day after for me to find just the information I needed. "Here it is!" I said to myself. I had searched on Google for about a day now and it did pay off. "Touya Todoroki is...Dabi!?" I whispered the last word to myself so no one else would of heard me.

"Ofcourse! When he burned himself, nothing was left of his body, but if he really died of it, his body would of been there all burned up!" I said to myself again. I changed into a white sweater and some gray pants and went to the front door to put on my shoes.

"Where are you going Izuku?" It was Uraraka. "Just outside for a bit, I'll be back by 11 pm" I said, opening the door and closing it after. I went outside of the building and made my way to a big abandoned four story house with a door to the roof where you could be.

I simply climbed up the building, which took me 30 minutes because I'm not that good of a climber, but when I came up there, no one was there, so I sat down at the edge of the roof and waited.

Dabi's POV

I was hanging out with the league at some random place we found with a bar when I heard something on the wall, but ignored it for the meantime. "Dabiiii" I heard Toga say. "What, Crazy?" She smiled at me. "Wanna-" "No" I cut her off, I didn't even know what she wanted to do, but I didn't really care, whatever sound was heard by the wall before, was now at the roof.

"Pleasee-" "I said no Toga." I said coldly, walking to the stairs. "Where are you going, Dabi?" Shigaraki said. "I'm going to the roof. Don't. Follow. Me." "Okay." He said, walking off to God knows where.

I wade my way up the stairs to the roof of the abandoned building. That's when I saw someone I have only seen every fight I, and the league, have had with the UA students, Izuku.

I walked towards him, I don't think he heard me before I sat down beside him and said something. "It's pretty isn't it, the sunset." That's when he looked at me and his eyes widened as he realized who it was. "N-Nii-Chan..?" I heard him say, I was actually surprised, I knew that he knew I was Dabi, but not that he knew I was his older brother, Touya.

"I didn't think you would know who I really am, Izuku." I said. "Is...Is it really you, Nii-Chan?" He asked, I smiled. "Who else would it be, Zuzu"

Izuku's POV

"Who else would it be, Zuzu" Only one person had called me that before, Nii-Chan, it really was him! "Nii-Chan!" I said, hugging him tightly while crying my eyes out. He smiled, some blood came out of his eyes as he hugged me back. "I missed you so much!" I said, I couldn't control my emotions right now.

"I missed you too, Zuzu" He said, hugging me a bit tighter. I finally found him, after 11 years I finally found him. If Shoto found out that Touya wasn't dead and was alive, he would probably want to see him almost as much as me right now.

We probably stayed like this for half an hour or so before I stopped crying and yawned. All that crying had made me pretty tired. "You should probably go to your dorm now Zuzu" he said. I didn't hear him good but shaked my head in response. "Zuzu, it's soon midnight"

I shaked my head again, I wanted to stay like this with Touya forever, no matter what.

◇} •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°• {◇

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter!
I'm kinda in a hurry right now to finish this
before midnight so here you go, chapter 5!
I forgot I had to clean my room yesterday and
Today we had my parents friend come over so Chapter 6
will probably be a bit late but if not it's going to be uploaded in 4 days!

I also wanted to say that I take request now and if you want you can
say what you want in the next chapter! You can also choose a ship if you want!

-author