Part 15: Like brothers

Warnings:

Touya's POV

"I don't care if you gave her a second chance I won't! I will never give her a second chance! Cause if it weren't for everyone in the league I would be dead right now!" I finally said. My eyes widened in shock as I realized what I said. I ran away, up the stairs to my room and shut the door. I sat down on my bed and put my back against the wall. I brought my legs up to my chest, resting my head on my knees.

I felt a tear run down my cheek, it wasn't even a tear, just stupid blood cause my tearducts are burned. Just because of father. I heard the door open and someone came in. I realized who it was, Keigo wrapped his arms around me as he sat down on my right side. I rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm guessing this is about Uraraka and what happened a few months ago?" He said. I nodded.

"You should give her a chance, you don't have to forgive her you just have to give her a chance to prove that she won't ever do it again.." Keigo said. I thought for a while. "I wanna think about it.." I said with a low voice after a while. Keigo smiled. "Alright" He answered. "Can we sleep?" I said tiredly. "Ofcourse." He said. We both lay down and pulled the blanket over us. I wrapped my arms around Keigo from behind. I felt Keigo smile and smiled as well. He turned around and kissed me, I kissed back. "I love you" He said. "I love you too." I said. We fell asleep cuddling.

Izuku's POV

I woke up but not in the guest room? I felt someone hugging me and looked up. It was Shigaraki who hugged me. Right, he calmed me down yesterday... I thought. "Are you awake?" He asked. "Yeah.." I said. "You should probably go to Shoto, he's worried about you." He said. I shook my head no. "I don't feel like it..." I started. "Can I stay in your room today?" I asked. Shigaraki looked surprised at first. "I guess so, but why?" He asked. "I just don't want to go out to anyone.. Because of what happened last night..." I mumbled. "Oh, alright." He said.

"I'm just going to go to the others to see what they're up to, I'll be back in a few minutes." Shigaraki said. "Okay" I said. Shigaraki closed the door after him as he probably went to the living room or kitchen. I decided to look around, but not touch anything. I saw that he had video games, I had played some before. I looked at what games he had. They did sound fun but I told myself to not touch or move anything as he can get mad at me. I looked around for a couple more minutes until I heard the door open. "Are you looking around?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm sorry if I wasn't allowed to.." I said. "No no it's fine, you can look around if you want, what else is there to do anyway?"

I smiled. "Do you play video games?" I asked. "Yeah, do you want to try?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah!" He chuckled. "Alright, does Mario Kart sound alright?" He asked. "Mhm!" I said. We played together for two hours, maybe three. It was so much fun! Though Kurogiri came in and told us that we needed to eat breakfast. He came into the room 10 minutes later with some eggs and bacon. He handed us the plates and closed the door behind him. We ate our breakfast and continued to play games.

Not gonna lie. It was so much fun to play video games! I've never really gotten time to play because of my father. But I didn't want to get addicted to it like some people do. I looked around Tomura's room, he didn't have that many books, but he had some. I found one that I liked and handed it to him. "Can you read it to me?" I asked.

"You're like a little kid" He said and sat down in the bed. "So what if I am? I can read it myself if you don't want to read it for me." I said and sat down beside him. He sighed. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I guess I'll read it." He said as if he was annoyed, but he had a smile on his face. To be honest, he was like a brother to me.

As Tomura was reading, I felt myself getting tired. It was 15:20, but who cares anyway? I mean, there's nothing wrong with sleeping in the middle of the day. I fell asleep as Tomura continued to read the book.

◇} •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°• {◇

Heyyyy...

...

....

Soo.. I'm very sorry for not uploading any chapters for about like, two weeks? Idk how long it has been but it has gone some timee

Anyways, the explanation of why I haven't been uploading much is on my other story, it feels like I've already said this but whatever.

This is probably the shortest chapter I've ever written, besides the backstories ofcourse.

But I'll try to make longer chapters and faster. Anyway. That was all I wanted to say.

I'll see you next time!

-Author