Chapter 16: Siblings

Izuku's POV

A week later

Everything had gone well for the last week, Touya and I apologized to each other, and he tried his best not to show that he didn't like that Uraraka sometimes were over at the league's base. To be honest, he did a good job not showing.

I was currently in the dorms watching a movie with the Dekusquad, well, except Iida. We were in Uraraka's room and it was quite a nice colour scheme that she had. When the movie was over, Uraraka, and Shoto were asleep. A knock was heard on the door, and Tsuyu went to open it.

"Can we help you?" He asked. It was Mina and Jirou. "We were wondering if we could join you all. We're kinda bored since everyone else went home, so I was just hoping that maybe if you guys are okay with it-" Jirou was cut off by Uraraka, who had woken up. "Of course you can! Come on in!" She said and smiled.

Jirour and Mina sat down next to Uraraka and Tsuyu, with Tsuyu still asleep. We chose a new movie to watch since this one was over and continued to watch. We had much fun watching the movie and guessing who was the bad guy and who was the good guy. Tsuyu woke up halfway, so she couldn't really guess. When the movie finally ended. It ended up being who I and Mina had guessed was the bad guy. However, Uraraka and Iida were right about the good guy.

"How did you guess it, right?" Tsuyu and Jirou asked at the same time. "I don't know, I just guessed." I said and smiled. "Luckyy," Tsuyu said. We laughed. Everyone went to their rooms, though I had to carry Shoto to his room since he was asleep. I closed his door and went to mine.

In the morning, I woke up at 09:00. Summer break was starting the day after tomorrow, so I had asked Mr. Aizawa, if I could stay at the dorms for this weekend to spend some time with my friends, and he had said that it was okay. We weren't going to do anything today anyway. But I had a plan for today, and I knew that at least the league and Shoto would be angry at me.

But who cares? I mean, I'm just going to bring a few guests anyway. I went to Shoto's room to see if he was awake, but he wasn't. So I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast for myself. As I was eating, Uraraka and Tsuyu came to the kitchen whilst talking with each other. They sat down after making breakfast for themselves. And then Shoto and Iida, along with Mina, came to the kitchen and made breakfast for themselves as well. And lastly came Jirou. She just took a glass of orange juice.

"Do you all have any plans today?" Mina asked. We all shook our heads. "Aww, shucks. I don't have any either.." She complained. "I have an idea of what we can do!" I said and smiled. Mina looked at me. "What is it? Tell me!" I looked at Shoto with a mischevious look on my face. It seemed like he knew what I was thinking.

"Izu, no." He said. "Izu, yes." I replied. "No, Izu, you know they're gonna be mad." Shoto said. "Izu, still yes." I said. Shoto sighed. Everyone looked at me confused. Until Uraraka understood what we meant. "Oh, they're gonna be mad for sure, yep. This wasn't my idea!" She said. Everyone except me, Uraraka and Shoto, were still confused. "Explain, please?" Jirou said. "He wants to go somewhere with you all and show you a few people that are our friends. But it's a bad idea and they will be mad at Izuku for it." Uraraka said.

"You know they haven't even met Fuyumi and Natsuo. Izuku." Shoto whispered to me. "Then they can come with us," I said. "Alright, fine. You get what you want, but don't blame me if they get angry." He said. I nodded. "I'll be gone for a while first, though. You guys can find something to do meanwhile." I said and stood up. I walked home to where Fuyumi, Natsuo, Shouta, and Hizashi were. I had learned to call them that as time passed.

I said hello to Shouta and Hizashi, who are in the kitchen, and then went up the stairs to Natsuo and Fuyumi and told them to come with me to a place. They were hesitant, but they agreed after a while. I showed them the way to the league's base. Of course, they didn't know it was the league's base until I opened the door and called for Touya.