Chapter 2: getting into UA

Warnings: abuse (?)

Time skip: 9 years later

Shoto's POV

Me and Izuku were doing our usual training, me overusing my ice and Izuku passing out due to his flames. I fucking hate that old man for doing that to him. When we were done with our training I carried Izuku to our room. He hadn't gotten any new scars from his quirk though, which was a relief.

Fuyumi came up some minutes later to check if Izuku was okay. "Shoto, is Izuku okay?" She asked, walking up to the bed Izuku laid in "He's fine, no new scars" I responded. Fuyumi nodded. "That's good" She said with a smile on her face.

"Shoto" I looked up. "Don't forget the UA entrance exam, it's in 3 days" She said closing the door to go to the living room, probably to go tell Natsuo that Izuku was fine and didn't have any new scars.

Izuku's POV

I woke up and saw Shoto sitting beside me, I knew that I had fainted because of my flames, again. I sighed and sat up to look at Shoto, he was staring outside the window, more like spaced out. "Sho?" I asked, I knew that I wouldn't get an answer so I shook him lightly. "What is it Izu?" He said turning to me. "Wow not a 'how are you' this time?"

I said mockingly. "What do you mean? I don't always have to say that you know?" "I know, I was just joking" I chuckled.

"Yeah yeah whatever, Fuyumi reminded us about the entrance exam a few minutes ago, though you weren't awake at that time" Shoto said. "To be honest, I almost forgot about the entrance exam" Shoto stared at me. "What?"

"How could you forget about the entrance exam?" He asked. I shrugged. "Well I- Wait don't we have to go to school!?" I asked trying to get away with forgetting about the entrance exam. "Oh shoot- Fuyumi have school started yet!?" He shouted to Fuyumi in the kitchen.

"If you go right now you will be just in time!" I heard her shout back. "Alright!" I shouted back. "Come on now Izuku we have to get ready" he said in a slight hurried tone "mhm" I said getting out of bed.

No one's POV

When it was time for the UA entrance exam, Izuku and Shoto began walking to where the entrance exam was held. Shoto was recommended, but sadly Izuku weren't, so they had to split up, saying goodbye before Izuku continued to get to the entrance exam.

At the entrance exam Izuku met two other people named Ochako Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui, they talked a little before the exam started, though something seemed a bit wrong with Izuku. He always stayed on the right side of the two.

Izuku, Uraraka and Tsuyu ran between the doors as they opened, just then a guy with short blue hair shouted at them because 'they should wait until they get allowed to go inside', but Izuku just shouted back telling him that a real battle doesn't wait.

The entrance exam was going pretty well so far with Izuku in first, a blonde guy in second, and Uraraka in third. As Izuku were using his quirk as much as he usually did with Endeavour, he was still worried that he would accidentally burn himself with his flames.

After a while of Izuku worrying he realised that he wouldn't get any more burns, so he stopped worrying and checked on how many points Uraraka and Tsuyu had. Everything seemed to go well for him Uraraka and Tsuyu, or so he thought. The ground started shaking, everyone looked up and saw a gigantic robot coming towards them, it was the one who was worth 0 points.

Everyone started running away screaming, though something caught Izuku's eye and he looked over to see Uraraka stuck between some rocks.

Izuku's POV