Chapter 13: spending time with the LOV

Warnings: None

Touya's POV

"I know that very well, Keigo." I said as Keigo smiled. "Then can you tell me why now?" He asked. "It's just my brothers..." I said. Keigo looked confused. "Brothers? You never told me you had brothers" I sighed. "You know Izuku and Shoto from class 1A?" I asked.

Keigo nodded. "Well they're my younger brothers." "Really?" Keigo said. I nodded. "We usually meet up at midnight to talk about stuff in school and so on, but for the past week or so they haven't been there, I stopped waiting at the rooftop after two days, hoping that they'd text me when they wanted to meet up." I said.

"I see, so that's why you haven't really been yourself?" He asked. "Yeah, though earlier today I got a text from Izuku that he and Shoto had gotten permission from Aizawa to meet up at the same rooftop" I said. Keigo smiled.

"That's great then, so you'll stop being so moody now?" He asked. "Yeah yeah. Maybe, maybe not." I said.

"Hey! I asked a yes or no question, not a yes, no or maybe question Touya!" He said. I laughed. "Okay okay I'll stop being moody Keigo." I said. "Thank god, I don't like it when you're moody..." Keigo said. I smiled. "Yeah I know" I said.

Me and Keigo spent some time together, mostly talking, then I got a notification. I looked at what it was.

Izuku

Hey Touya, don't forget to meet up at 00:00 am, not 00:05 am!

Touya

Haha very funny Zuzu 😑

Izuku

Anyways, I'm going to have to go now, see you tonight!

Touya

See you.

I looked at what time it was before I put my phone back in my pocket. It was 23:15 so I was going to have to go very soon.

"Hey Keigo, I have to go now, I'm meeting up with Zuzu and Sho soon" A look of disappointment appeared in Keigo's face. "Already? What time is it?" He asked. "23:16." "Really? But I wanna spend more time together" He complained. "Well, we can meet up here tomorrow and the day after instead of just twice this week alright?" I asked. He nodded.

"Alright then." I leaned in and kissed Keigo before standing up. "I'll see you tomorrow then!" I said and began walking home. "See you!" Keigo said before flying home.

Time skip: 00:00

Izuku's POV

It was 00:00 and me, Shoto and Aizawa just got to the rooftop where I saw Touya sitting on the edge as usual. "Nii-Chan!" I said. Touya turned to me and smiled. I hugged him. "Hey Zuzu, how have you been?" He asked. "I've been great! How about you?" I asked.

"I'm fine now that I know nothing has happened to you." He said I chuckled. "Sorry that we didn't show up here for a week or more" Shoto said. "It's alright" He said. Shoto hugged Touya and smiled. Touya looked at me, confusion showing on his face.

"Is that hearing aids?" He asked. "Yeah.." I said. I wasn't really sure of what was going to happen next. "Why didn't you tell me Zuzu?" He said. "I uh...I-I didn't want to worry you I guess..." I said as I smiled nervously. "You should have told me sooner."

"Sorry Nii-Chan. .." I said, Touya smiled. "It's alright Zuzu" He continued to hug me and Shoto.

Time skip: 4 days later

Izuku's POV

School had just ended for today and I was walking to the dorms with Shoto. We talked until we came to our dorm room. I went in my dorm room and he went in his. I sat down on my bed and thought for a while. Out of nowhere started thinking about the old man, how he had abused me and Shoto.