Chapter 3: Getting into dorms

Warnings:

Time skip: 1 week later

No one's POV

Over the past week Izuku and Shoto had made some friends. Izuku was hanging out with Shoto obviously, but also Uraraka, Tsuyu and Iida. Izuku didn't really like Iida at first because of what he said at the entrance exam but soon got used to the four of them hanging out.

Ofcourse, they hung out with their other classmates too, but Tsuyu, Iida, Uraraka, Shoto and Izuku had made a squad, and they named it the Dekusquad.

At first Izuku didn't really wanna have the squad's name with the 'Deku' in it because then that was directed at him and didn't have anything to do with the other 4.

But they all insisted to have it as the Dekusquad cause that was Izuku's nickname given by a friend in their online class, not for Shoto though, he still called Izuku 'Izu'.

Then one day they were going to a training facility aka the usj. When they had gotten there they were met by thirteen.

Shoto's POV

When we got to usj we met prohero thirteen. Then  one of our classmates, Kirishima, said: "Wow, you even have fake villains!?" And pointed at a mist portal where "fake" villains were coming out of.

"Those are not fake villains!" I heard Mr. Aizawa say before he ran out to the villains.

Then, all of a sudden, I saw the mist portal, a few of them, appearing under us, making us fall through it.
I found myself in a landside zone. I looked around and the first thought that came to my mind was 'Where is Zuzu? Is he safe?'.

Izuku's POV

I fell into a mist portal to find myself, Tsuyu and one of our other classmates, Mineta on a boat in the shipwreck zone. 'Where is Sho? Is he safe?' I thought, looking around. My eyes caught something in the water, villains.

"Tsu, Mineta, are you two alright?" I asked as Tsuyu stood up. "Yeah, where are we? *kero*" Tsuyu asked. "The Shipwreck zone, and there's villains in the water" I said. Tsuyu looked down in the water and saw the villains getting closer. "They're getting closer, we should get out of here" She said. I nodded. "But where do we go? My quirk is weak to water so it won't really work when the villains are in the water"

"Yeah, so then what do we do?" "Guys, why are there so many villains down there!?" Mineta shouted. "How should we know? We got teleported here by that mist portal figure, what could his quirk be.." "I don't think we have time for this, we have to get out of here or the villains will get us!" Tsuyu warned, I looked down and saw that the villains had started to climb up the boat.

"Yeah, let me just think of a plan really quickly." I said sitting down to think for a moment. After a minute or two I had came up with a plan. "I know what we can do!" I said outloud, standing up. "Well it better be a plan that works cause the villains are soon here!" Tsuyu said.

"Mhm. Tsuyu, you use your tounge to grab Mineta, and I can try to distract them while Mineta throws his- purple ball things at them to make them all stick together. Then Tsuyu swims around under the water to make a wormpool."

"Great plan, but we should really hurry and get put of here!" "Yeah, Tsuyu, grab Mineta with your tounge and jump away from the boat, I'll distract them" I said. Tsuyu nodded and grabbed Mineta, jumping off of the boat.

I jumped shortly after and making flames from my hands, getting the villains' attention. I shot my flames at them, causing them all to fall into the water.

"Now!" I said to Mineta, who threw his purple balls at the villains not stopping until he started to bleed from his head. "Tsuyu jump in the water!" Tsuyu let go of Mineta and began to swim in the water, soon causing a whirlpool.
I landed in the water as Tsuyu came, the villains had gotten underwater and were probably going to drown in a minute or so.

"Great plan Izuku! It worked perfectly! *kero*" Tsuyu said. "You're welcome." I said. Then I saw something coming near us. A light blue haired man with hands on his face and arms running towards us. I had seen his quirk right before we teleported. Decay, he can disintegrate anything witht he touch of five fingers.

Realizing that he was going for Tsuyu, I froze. 'Tsuyu's going to disintegrate! Why aren't you moving Izuku damn it!' I thought. I just stood there doing nothing as the light blue haired man came closer and closer to touching her.

I imagined how the man touched Tsuyu's head and she'd disintegrate. But when he did, nothing happened, I looked behind the man and saw Mr. Aizawa using his quirk to stop him from disintegrating her.

The so called 'nomu' smashed his head into the ground as the light blue haired man walked away.

Then I heard someone's voice as they landed on the ground. "I am here!" It was All Might who had came to save everyone. I, Tsuyu and Mineta walked up to the others who had came back as All Might landed about 300 or more punches on the nomu.

"Are you guys okay?" Uraraka asked. I nodded. "Mhm, how about you guys?" "We're fine" I then noticed that Shoto wasn't there at all. "Where's Sho?" Uraraka shrugged. "I don't know, I wasn't teleported to the same zone as him" "I hope that he's okay, along with all of the others" Tsuyu nodded. "We all do Izuku *Kero*" She said.

Time skip: 1 week later

No one's POV

Due to the usj incident they were now going to move into dorms. Everyone got excited and sad at the same time, they would get to hang out with each other more but they would only visit their families on the weekend. When class 1a were packing their things to move into their dorms they were excited to get to spend time with each other, they all waited for each other to pack up their things (which took about a day).

Shoto's POV

Most of us had already packed up and decorated their room, Izuku was first to be done as his only took about 2 hours. Mine took 4 hours so when Izuku was done he helped me unpack my things, and when all of us had unpacked we went into each other's rooms to vote on which one was the best/prettiest.

As they walked into Izuku's room and just stood there, they weren't shocked or anything, just stood there, I don't know why though.

"Wow! Your rooms look the exact same exept the colours!" Kirishima said. Izuku's room looked the exact same as mine but why was that such a big deal? "What do you mean? Can't we have rooms that look the exact same exept the colours or what?" Izuku said coldly. The tone in Izuku's voice sounded like the one he spoke with at home, exept this one was a little more of a kind and cold tone at the same time.

"No no! Ofcourse you can! I was just saying" Kirishima said a bit hurriedly. Izuku seemed to have calmed down after he heard that it wasn't anything wrong and that Kirishima had just said it as he thought it was pretty cool to have two classmates that had two rooms that were almost the same.

We then chose a game to play before some of our classmates started to go to bed. Then it was just me, Izuku, Tsuyu, Iida and Uraraka.

"Wanna do something fun?" Uraraka said. "It depends, what is it?" Izuku asked. "We could go rob a bank!" She whispered. "That sounds fun, I'm in" Me and Izuku said at the same time. "You two really are twins, anyways, I'm in" Iida said. "Same *kero*".

We all put on black clothes covering our whole body exept our eyes, nose and mouth and then sneaked out of my window, then we started running towards a bank, stole some money, got chased and escaped, went back to our dorms, and fell asleep.

◇} •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°• {◇

Heyo friends!
I know this is a short chapter but I kinda
rushed with this to not keep you all waiting.
I also wanted to thank you all for 36 reads
this is going up very fast!

Anyways chapter 4 is going to be posted in
2-3 days!

-Author