Chapter 8: Old Memories

Warnings:

Time skip: 2 days

Izuku's POV

I was sitting in my room, just thinking when a memory came to my mind, it was me, Shoto and a blurry guy talking. It bothered me more than anything, I had gotten these types of memories for three days straight if you count this day, and every time, it showed me, Shoto and that same blurry guy.

I wanted to figure out who that was, to be able to remember who that guy is and why he is appearing as a blurry guy in my memories.

But, that wasn't what I wanted to do now, so I walked out of my dorm room, and walked down to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I saw Shoto, Tsuyu, Iida, and Uraraka talking beside the kitchen table, I tried to avoid them by walking to the common area instead, but as usually, this happened again:

"Hey Izuku! Wanna hang out? We were thinking of-" Uraraka started. "I don't think I want to right now." Me and Shoto didn't talk to each other for the past two days so what's the point of hanging out with them anyways?

Besides, it was 21:05 so what are we even supposed to do by then? I mean, go to sleep obviously, but as usual I was meeting Touya at the roof again. At least Touya could get me to think of other things than Shoto not talking to me. I mean, ofcourse I didn't either, but at least I tried to.

I had to wait another one and a half hour though, since that was the time where at least Toga, Twice and that Lizard thing or whatever, at least that's what he said. I walked back to my room and sat down by my desk, and di what I didn't want to do.

'If he's in my childhood, he couldn't have been my friend, my old man wouldn't allow that. So it has to be someone in my online class, right?' I thought to myself. "Hmm..Maybe...Him?" I looked at a picture or another online classmate. "Nope, hm..."

I continued to search for longer than I thought. '23:10!? I have to go to meet Touya! I'm over half an hour late!' I said, half running to the door, put on my shoes and a jacket, and got out. I began running to the house that we always meet at and climbed up, when I got to the top I saw Touya sitting by the edge, looking out over the city like he always did.

"Why were you late?" He asked, still looking out. "I-I got caught up in something and lost track of time...S-Sorry..." I said. "You don't have to apologize." He smiled at me, I smiled back. "If you don't mind me asking, what did you get so caught up with?" I thought for a second if I should tell him or not, but decided that it was better to tell him.

"It's about my online class, when we were younger. I have these memories that just pops up sometimes and it bothers me that I see Shoto and myself, but the third guy is all blurry."

"I see, well, do they pop up around a certain person or just anytime?" I thought for a second, then answered. "Normally around Shoto and this blonde pomeranian..." "That boom boom boy?" I giggled. "Why do you call him that?" He smiled. "Because it's funny"

"Anyways, I did get it today but I wasn't around anyone, I was just in my room." *Pling* I had got a message from someone, I turned on my phone and looked who it was.

Shoto

You sneaked out again?

Izuku

So what if I did? Why do you have a problem with it?

Shoto

Actually yes, I do.

Izuku

And why is that?

Shoto

Come on. Seriously, why won't you tell me who you're meeting every night?

Izuku

Because the person I'm meeting up with doesn't want you or anyone else to know who that is.

Shoto

And why is that?

Izuku

Don't you understand? It's personal reasons! End of conversation!

I turned off my phone and put in my pocked. "Tch.." Touya looked at me. "Who was texting you?" "Sho did..He wanted me to tell him who I was hanging out with."

"You didn't tell him, right?" Touya asked. I shook my head. "Good." "Mhm.." I said. I think it was obvious that something had happened with me and Shoto cause the next thing Touya did was to point it out.

"You don't seem very happy talking about Shoto anymore, something happened, am I right?" I nodded. "Yeah, You're correct." I said. "What happened?" I sighed. "You know the thing with this 'who is this that You're,meeting up with' thing? Yeah well we argued about it about two days ago and haven't talked to each other since."

Touya looked shocked, probably because he was,but he came back to normal in a few seconds. "I see, well, seems like I have to go now, see you tomorrow." "See you tomorrow."

Time skip: one day later

Izuku's POV

I got Another one of those memories with the blurry guy again, but this time, I knew who he was. "The 'boom boom boy' huh." I laughed.

◇} •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°• {◇

Heyyyy!

Haven't seen me in a while have ya :)
Anyways I'm back! (hopefully).

Next chapter in about a week since I have school starting Thursday next week.

-Author