Sit Down

Lee's POV

"Your hair is growing, they're boys." Tina smiled at me before looking back at the road.

She called me a couple of days ago and we had a very long conversation. She explained to me that Lester had taken our break up super hard. He'd been drinking lean and losing his mind. She let me know that thanks to Aniyah he knew about the pregnancy.

I was upset at first but I quickly realized there was no reason for it. He was bound to find out eventually and I'm surprised D's motor mouth ass wasn't the one to tell him. Aniyah told me she did it so he could realize the severity of the disrespectful things he said about me. She refused to tell me exactly what he said but I had a pretty good idea.

Tina told me she got him a detox treatment set up that he's been working on. In the meantime, Landin would be checking up on me and going with me to doctor's appointments so I wasn't alone. I never had any real problems with Landin so I was fine with that. I did question why it had to be him and not my girls, but Tina let me know it was not their responsibility to take care of me at this time. It made more sense for Landin to be involved due to these kids being related to him and him trying to help out his brother in a time of need while he gets himself back on track.

"You think so?"

My hair had grown a nice amount and was now thicker and softer due to my pregnancy. My babies were already helping their mama out, as they should.

"Yes, I have a feeling they will be. What do you want?"

"I want boys." I nodded. "Or maybe even a boy and a girl."

I didn't care much about the gender as long as they were healthy. Truth be told I was already over being pregnant. I wished I could close my eyes and wake back up to them being born. I was over the cramping and vomiting. And I was terrified of giving birth. I watched a few videos and physically cringed each time I saw the baby crowning. Lester had a fat ass head and I wanted to gag at the thought of pushing out two heads like his.

"Well, my son thinks they're girls. But Landin thinks they will be boys as well. I can tell you'll be carrying high."

"I read that's a myth though, the way I carry won't determine the gender."

"That might be true." She shrugged. "Who knows but we'll find out eventually. When is your next appointment?"

"Next Saturday."

"Perfect, Landin will be taking you. Is that ok?"

"That's fine with me."

"Great." She nodded as we pulled up to Olive Garden.

Me and Tina were gonna have a sit down with my grandparents to tell them I'm pregnant. I could've done it alone but Tina insisted she came along because she wanted to meet her grand babies other grandparents. And she had to speak on behalf of Lester for any questions they might have.

As we walked in I turned my lip up at the smell of fresh lettuce and warm garlic bread. It was as if I could smell the yeast from the bread and I had to quickly make my way to the bathroom. The vomiting had slowed down from my first trimester, but I was still emptying my stomach frequently. I was hunched over the toilet having a back spasm every ten seconds from each intense wave of puke that came up my throat. The liquid left a burning sensation and just as I thought I was done, more was coming up.